UTCOMP installation

douwboy

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joshua
Drive
2000 Legnum pearl white, manual, sunroof
All good Ed got it sorted found the calibration off the utcomp site when i looked up there pressure sender and they just happen to list the calibration values with the sender. Everything works great now. Happy days.

NSNO_RJB

No Idea what i'm doing
Premium Member
First Name
Ronan
Drive
1998 VR4 Galant
big bump on this thread

starting to program my UT Comp pro and dial in my defi link setup using the same sensors, and without a working car i cant trial and error things so mainly researching as much as i can so when im up and running its fairly straight forward. im running all new sensors independent of the ECU figures (not including rpm or speed)
When my car was running my defi guages seem pre calibrated to the sensors and seem to be showing somewhat accurate values so hopefully i can use that as a decent reference point with the data sheets i can get off that
for those who didnt do the clock setup, where did you install the 3 buttons for the settings?

also toying with the gear settings. by the looks of it they go off rpm and speed in one hit. anyone successfully got it working?
ive inputted the Stock vr4 Gear ratios, making sure they all have a slight distance in between values so its clear what gear i would be in

Top Bottom