vr4 upgrade

G

Unregistered
71387_002.jpg

Have heard you guys talk about what to upgrade to once the leggy is a bit tired and old.
Here is my answer.
Would really love to get the RS6 twin turbo onto a diet of FMIC, dumps, exhaust, ebc, and fuel controller. I reccon 600hp without touching the ecu and I think it would be a great car for the missus as long as she keeps her foot light on the pedal otherwise she will scare the kids in the back.
Comes with massive brakes, white recaro leather, big injectors, big turbos and has an extra 1.7ltr engine capacity as well as two extra cylinders.
I say I think it would be great if mr ralliart gave the next vr4 8cyl and at least 3.5ltrs and bigger turbos.
Similar diet that mr gtr went through??

OnBoost!

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Richard
Drive
97 VR-4 [M] Type S
Yeah but the new ones have a Twinturbo V10.....plus even the v8 ones are hugely expensive...plus it's an audi...:lol:

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
No manual option though and they are very heavy. I would say the 2.7l V6 RS4 or 4.2l V8 RS4 would be closer

G

Unregistered
Yes the 2.7 rs4 manual is probably a better and closer option but the rs6 is a padle shift so good for the misus as she cant drive the manual but here u can get a rs6 for under $30us I know they are a joke in oz but still would be nice in two years for under $50k but I still think that will happen.

Top Bottom