[WA] Catch Up/Cruise - 3rd May

G

Unregistered
hey . im new to the forums and are yet to meet many people.
im wonderin if people would be up for a meet up somewhere n go 4 abit of a cruise or interested in all going out for dinner somewhere if not no stress :)

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
ahh but you've met some...i bought the purple one a couple of weeks ago. I'd be up for a meet up

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
I wouldnt mind a cruise, havent met any other members yet myself.

G

Unregistered
Yeah we could definitely organise this and have a bit of a meet/cruise, there always seems to be new members in WA so it would be great to catch up.

Just depends when is suitable for everyone?

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
why not over the easter long weekend...then again thats not a good idea double demerits till monday lol someone make a decision id like to meet alot of new members too only met e few of ya's........trevor your coming this time goddamn it :p

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
im a newbie too so will be up for this :)

not over this long weekend tho as i will be camping in Collie (and having fun in the gravel/mud!) ;)

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Starting off date ideas here. Hows about sunday the 19th, i say sunday cos its most likely people will be off work me thinks.

G

Unregistered
saturday please !! . misus work sunday so ill be seeing her . i can do saturdays nooo problem at all :) do a run from observation city . to freo down the coast road. then from freo to city on the freeway n get lunchies in city :)

G

Unregistered
lol bring my misus on a cruise ... lol ...
highly doubt that will happen.

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
kk so how about Sat the 18th then? 10am meet, 10.30 depart

did ya want to meet somewhere a little more central than ob city? then head to there after? or do we have mostly northern folk in the WA crew?

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
I'm in Cottesloe so it doesn't really bother me. May or may not be able to make it, just a matter of whether or not i get rostered at work

G

Unregistered
sat 18th 10 am would be good :)
and kmon observation city :) cause there is good parking to start it
a nice long road down to freo and eye kandi if u decide to walk down to the beach :p oh and thats where i drop my misus to work on a sat :p so for a 10 / 1030 run itd help :)

G

Unregistered
there are a heap of members from SoR/manndurah so i propose a cruise from the coast downn at rockigham, all the wayy up to scabs then along stirling into city (i know some awesome roads downn there )

usually the more notice you give, the better the turnout will be, coz people cann book the time in :)

G

Unregistered
noo way rocking ham lol na ah . guy at work has a black legnum * which he is selling for 15.500 i think it was :p * and he was going threw rocking ham .. * will try and not be racist when i say this* .. a colourd individual walked infront of him at the lights whe nthey turnd green . then 2 others came from either side to open his doors * all being lockd* so he jsut went threw the guy at the front and drove off . haev another guy who works for us and he lives down that way . and laughd saying it wasnt that uncommon .. i will have to pass at rocking ham . ide meet u at the next destination

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
So long as we can be sure its going to be the 18th i can roster the day off work. So thats fine with me.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
And if thats what happens in Rockingham i dont think i want to go through there either. lol

G

Unregistered
now to screen shot mills 69 posts he hee * a boy at heart *

G

Unregistered
wana wait abit . and depending on how bad the rockingham fire is do a black memory run ?

Top Bottom