[WA] Catch Up/Cruise - 3rd May

G

Unregistered
hey . to any 1 near freoish . just found a nice big dirt block behind jb hi fi ... leach hi way ?? one near a maccas and a bunnings :) nice and dirty, and close to home :) i is happy

G

Unregistered
hey . to any 1 near freoish . just found a nice big dirt block behind jb hi fi ... leach hi way ?? one near a maccas and a bunnings :) nice and dirty, and close to home :) i is happy

Do you get to it off Leach Hwy?

Is it all flat or are there some interesting bits for someone like me (enough ground clearance to park a legnum underneath)?

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Just to clarify where exactly in the burswood car park is the initial meet point?? Big place lol. And meeting at 12 yeah?

G

Unregistered
Ok guys, I did a bit of a test run on the weekend to what it's like, find where meet points are etc. So far it looks pretty good, should be a really fun day out. Just added and took away a few small bits and what not on the map to make it a bit more friendly. It took me about 4.5hrs to do (including a couple of u-turns to find places etc) so with a couple of rest/catchup points, around 5hrs isn't a bad approximate.

So THIS is how the map stands currently (subject to change), don't worry about memorizing the journey (though it doesn't hurt to know where you're going :D), but I'll print off directions for everyone anyway.

And just to clarify, this is the meet point:

[gmap]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp;hl=en&amp;msa=0&amp;msid=111567553198577813097.000467fe345e1253aeda1&amp;ll=-31.961718,115.898101&amp;spn=0,0&amp;t=h&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small>View <a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp;hl=en&amp;msa=0&amp;msid=111567553198577813097.000467fe345e1253aeda1&amp;ll=-31.961718,115.898101&amp;spn=0,0&amp;t=h&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">Untitled</a> in a larger map</small>[/gmap]

And as said, lets meetup at 12:00pm so that we can leave at 12:30pm

How does that sound?

G

Unregistered
Btw, just updated the thread title too, just to be more specific. Hope it doesn't cause any confusion.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Sorry to be awkward but i cant see the meet point picture, its just white, any idea what i can do to get it to work

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
I'm in!

@mills: Just wait a few secs longer ;-)

@Trev: Will you be there? You still have something that I need ;-) And bring another sticker for me too!

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Thanks Thomas, shows how much patience i have lol

G

Unregistered
Ah crap. I can't make it with Buckas (just me, he still may go), My timing belt is getting done on Sunday in Wanneroo (cashie from a mate).

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
oh no that means i cant go either, I cant do anything without you babe! Course im still going fool we dont hold hands all the time.....freaking myself out. Except i just got red AYC light today so not sure yet :(

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
woo car was obviously just scared of the auto electrician cause it fixed itself 100m from the place so im back in for sunday

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
So how many VR-4's do we have on Sunday? I hope more then half a dozen...

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Well im going in mine and im trying to drag my mate who has one as well but isnt on here so that should be two.

G

Unregistered
I'll be there :)

I've got the map sorted out, I'll hand these out tomorrow. May seem a bit long, but will see how we go tomorrow.

I've also got a a few Small OZVR4 Stickers (courtesy of Dragonfly Decals) available for $4 each if anyone wants any

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
I will give the car a wash in the morning. I will be there for the meet and catch up. Not sure that i can make the all the cruise though.

Will see you peep's tomorrow.

Scott

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
I would like to be there, only problem is that I'll be in an airplane on my way to greece. Also my gearbox is currently in pieces... In a month or two we can organise another one though, I'll be there. :)

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
i gotta work in the morning and should be finished by 11 so may drop in to say hi before everyone leaves but work could blow out to a full day so unsure at this stage :(:(

Top Bottom