[WA] Catch Up/Cruise - 3rd May

leekscurlock

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lee
Drive
VR4 Legnum
I might come along, maybe not for the whole lot but then again i may, we will see.
Anyway see you all in the morning.

ALSHWNOGO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kellie
Drive
Vauxhall VXR Monaro Turbo
Was going to come... But I think I've got the flu =(

and I was actually looking forward to this

G

Unregistered
Sorry I didnt make it guys! I had to take my dog to the vet... The poor guy had a toe amputated :(

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
wow... so many ppl didnt show. Makes me feel even worse for not going myself. Will post up in carnage thread as to y i didnt make it :(

G

Unregistered
I know I know! I wanted to come... but looksie... my poor boy now has a kangaroo paw :(

Attachments

• Wilson minus a toe.jpg
    Wilson minus a toe.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 21
G

Unregistered
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAH!!! Wow that made me laugh :p Sorry... I'm sure its very serious and I feel sorry for the dog... but it DOES have a kangaroo paw.

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
ant... im with u on that one!! i giggled a little.

sorry Genelle, is ur dog ok? can he walk fine?

G

Unregistered
He is ok! and i laughed too :(
It looks worse in the photo cos he is kinda holding it up in the air!

He is a 55kg dog so its a bit hard for him to walk on it just yet.. and he has this MASSIVE bucket on his head. He struggles to walk with it on... Hopefully he will be back to his playfull self in no time.

And hopefully my bank account will recover soon too :(

G

Unregistered
It was a bit of a shame that you guys couldn't make it because in the end we happy a pretty decent turn out, 8 cars from memory, and I don't know about some of you guys but I had a pretty fun day out.

Unfortunately we cut the day short to my original plan, we had some sort of delay (what was it in the end? Was it unfamiliarity with the road or Damo's wheel nuts? :)) which resulted in a longer duration for the first part than expected. No problem though, I think it was Ant who suggested doing the last part as another cruise or something :)

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for who turned up, we couldn't have asked for a nicer day and it was great to put new names to faces. As said before we had a fair few missing so hopefully the next event wont be too far away.

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Yeah it was good to put name's to faces. It was a good variety of car's and colour's too. Only one white series 2 Legnum was a shock.

How long did that Skyline GTS-T hang around for after turning onto Roe Hwy?

Who's putting some pic's up?

Thanks for organizing it Steve.

Scott

leekscurlock

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lee
Drive
VR4 Legnum
I've got a few pics, ill try to put them up this evening, not the best pics ever but shows we were all there having a bit of fun.

G

Unregistered
hey guys
I was in the skyline when you were all on great eastern bypass... was stopped at the lights when a heap of legnums pulled up behind me! + a guy on a harley wanting a drag.
anyway just thought i'd sign up to say hey and you've got some nice rides. we were going for a drive through mundaring but took great eastern.

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Hey Simon, welcome to the club. How did you find us? Was it a sticker on one of the car's or did you just search?

I was in the white wagon behind the guy on the Harley waiting for him to move along.

Scott

G

Unregistered
just google'd... :)
I used to drive a tj magna vr-x. the 'ol 6G74 doesn't really compare to a 2.5L twin turbo v6 though.. Didn't realise the VR4's were AWD too, nice.

G

Unregistered
would have been good to go if i wasnt chewing on panadine forte :p
any chance of another any time soon

G

Unregistered
Definitely, still got half a cruise left to do :D

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
not until i get some more mods first! my car was well and truly slowest and softest. scouting round for zorst atm, got boost controller on and hopefully see how things go with flash tune at rpw. anyone tried a tune yet?

Top Bottom