[WA] Catch Up/Cruise - 3rd May

G

Unregistered
... roads are never quite . unless we go for a night cruise .. like late night cruise . :p
. i want some dirt or gravel etc . yet to drop it on anything besides ... road grass n sand :p

G

Unregistered
Ok, I don't want this to be forgotten, so how about Sunday 3rd May around noon, meet up at Burswood carpark, go through the hills as Dan suggested (haven't had any objections) with a couple of stops on the way and end up in Freo?

How does that sound?

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
haha im not overly fussed about where we go, mainly trying to meet people. just thought that i had so much fun and maybe some others may want to as well. otherwise i think it sounds good. 12 pm at burswood...problem for anyone?

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
If I'll find $50 for fuel somewhere, count me in ;-)

G

Unregistered
i think stephen's proposal sounds tops

+ 1 for gravel heli's :)

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
That sounds good to me, count me in.

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
anyone wanna plan a route? id give up my farm where i went last week except its owned by my anal step mum and its hard enough to get her to let me go up with 4 other guys.
i can picture the conversation now, "Do you mind if i go to the farm with a whole bunch of people i haven't met before so that we can tear up all of the firebreaks? no im not sure how many ppl just lots."

yeh that aint gonna work

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
it's worth a try ;-)

count me in. which car park in burswood will it be?

G

Unregistered
Ok guys, how about something like THIS (for some reason it won't let me embed the map :( and don't worry if you don't like it, nothing is final).

At the moment it may be a little long at 200km (5hrs according to Google Maps), passing through O'Briens Rd/Mundaring Weir - Zig Zag Scenic Dr/Canning Mills, but it can be shortened by taking out one of these parts.

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
hell yeah, i reckon that looks tops.
i drive through gidgeganup on the way to the farm all the time, but never had a look out the back could be interesting. toodyay road till gidge is always loaded with cops and 2 speed cameras in a row just once you hit the hills isnt uncommon so well just have to watch out there :p

G

Unregistered
Sweet. I'll bring my camera... I'll be going in Buckas's car, not sure the jack will keep up with you guys.

G

Unregistered
wont be attending . my wisdom teeth will be pulld out 2 days b4

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
nah man you'll be fine hey, just go a bit puffy and swollen. bit of a shame considering you were the one trying to organise this first

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
wont be attending . my wisdom teeth will be pulld out 2 days b4

Mate that sucks. Just ask the dentist for some of that numbing gel to go. We'll just put ur drooling down to your love of a vr4 :ROFLMAO:

Map looks great and as i said before will definately be there

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Looks good to me. 200km shouldnt take 5 hours, google maps always exagerates. lol told me a trip should take 40 mins once and i did it in ten.

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
thats a massive cruise lol ill come but probably pull out half way through once back from toodyay count me in may 3rd it is

G

Unregistered
wooo, dont know if a full tank will last me that far tho haha

Top Bottom