WA exhaust shops

G

Unregistered
It is a little, and unfortunately at cruising speeds too (2500-3000rpm). A resonator in the exhaust could fix this, but this will probably take a little from the top end which I don't want.

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Dunno if anyone is looking for exhaust places but Mettams Mufflers on Gt Eastern Hwy is a great shop. I was told to check it out by a few SAUWA's. Went down this arvo in my gf's car (just bought a new Carbon Fibre, Titanium tip muffler) fitted it that arvo for $70 (incl. new bracket). Also quoted me just $1,100 on getting a mild steel 3" turbo back exhaust fitted in my R34, killer price! Nice guy, good service, check it out.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Got the magnaflow put on today. One word, awesome.
Just loud enough for my liking and get more spool and blow off noise for some reason from the stock bov as well. Really happy with it and has made my car feel heaps better. I think the old muffler being broken was really causing back pressure cos boost has gone up to like 9-10 psi now and the car feels much faster. The note it makes it wicked too.

Thanks Scott the guys at autotainment were really helpful. And thanks stephen for letting me know what it would sound like. I remembered yours from the cruise.

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
went to autotainment this morning, 950 for high flow cat, magnaflow and resi cheers scott. he gave me the choice of 3 inch metal cat or 4 inch ceramic, any difference? he said that cause our cars run low boost it wouldnt really matter and the 4 inch would just sit lower to the ground...

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Glad that i was able to send you guy's in the right direction.

Might have to hit him up for some spotter's fee's. :)

Scott

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
cause i have sand in my downstairs area, car is going in for a second resonator today or tomorrow cause im slowly going deaf. i'll let everyone know how it goes, and maybe take a recording going through the tunnel if i remember :p. glen at autotainment said hes got another legnum booked in this week for the same job, the guy's name was mitchell

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Think i know that guy, told him to head to autotainment about a month ago. Looks like he finally has.

G

Unregistered
any one got an idea how much for jsut down pipes. jsut need a quote . a mate wants to know a rough price so he can see if its worth him making them instead of paying some one .

Top Bottom