Wakefield Park Trackday Invitation from MCA 26th May 2009 (date change, see new thread stickied)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
DATE CHANGED TO 2ND JUNE - NEW THREAD HERE

There is an "Off the Street" Track Day @ Wakefield Park on the 26th of May 2009 (Tuesday) MCA have extended an invitation to OzVR4 members who'd like to attend.

Please list you EOI so I can inform Aza (MCA NSW Representitive) of possible numbers.

WAKEFIELD PARK PLAYDAY MAY09

Meet Date: 26th May 2009
Track: Wakefield Park - Goulburn
Start Time: 8:00am
Finish Time: 4:00pm
Cost: $110.00
12 Month Licence: $50.00

You will need longsleve shirt and pants. A Helmet would be good, but If you dont have one, you can rent them on the day @ $50.00 + (deposit-licence).
Race fuel is available on the day at the track @ $2.95/litre.

Kat

(01) Kat - Kitty's VR4 - with her crutches
(02) Hugh - matchtheclown ------ plus 1 with Golf GTI
(03) Emanuel - __ET__
(04) Dimi - dimi_108 -
(05) Phong - VR48OI
(06)
(07)
(08)
(09)
(10)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Looking forward to this :) I'll have to confirm the day off with my boss next week (I'm currently on a week off at the moment lol)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Might still be able to make this depending on how soon the diff comes across from NZ and how quickly I can get it installed.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Wahoo, thats great Paul...

What do you guys think about a BBQ for lunch that day, if its a cold miserable day (posssibility in May) maybe a nice thick Sweet Corn n Chicken Soup and bread rolls.
Sort of hoping it's cold for purely selfish reasons (lots of dense air-lol) current temp is 2.4degrees by end of may we'll be into the sub zero mornings, with daytime temps struggling to hit 10degrees.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Kitty,
I have a mate who drives a Golf GTI who has been keen for a trackday for ages. Could you please ask if it's ok for me to invite him along?

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Hugh, Its an "off the street" day, ie open to public, not a closed MCA only day, from memory there are a couple of Golf guys running with MCA anyway, I'm pretty certain the MCA guys won't have a problem with that. I'll check with Dimi & Paul (Dimi_108 - VR-04-TT who are our very own MCA Moderator)

Going by the last one there was about 15 cars in total, split into 2 groups, so numbers won't be a problem IMO, besides this one is on a Tuesday so I wouldn't expect it to be to busy.....

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Sorry Phong,

I missed your post, yes its a turn up and Go event,

Sydney Guys will organise a meeting point and cruise down generally together. Then fuel up here in goulburn before driving out to track.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
FUEL.....

for those who only use BP Ulimate, there is no BP in goulburn, but there is a large BP Servo on Hume Highway @ Marulan which is 27k's before goulburn.

for those who use Mobil Synergy 8000, there is a Mobil servo at the corner of Reynolds and Lagoon Streets (take first goulburn exit off Highway, Servo is at the first set of traffic lights you come to, its on the left)

for those that use Caltex 98 Vortex, there is a Caltex Starmart at the corner of Bourke & Goldsmith Streets, take first goulburn exit off Highway, then turn right at the second set of traffic lights you come to, Caltex is 150metres up Goldsmith Street on the left)

for those that use Shell V-Power, there is a Shell Servo at the corner of Hume Street & Clinton Streets, take the first Goulburn exit off Highway, then turn right at the 5th set of lights, go thru the round about on Clinton street and its 250metre up on the left hand side.

or there is $2.95/litre race fuel available at the track (104-Octane).

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Hugh, it should be fine mate. I'm just double checking with the MCA state rep/organiser to make sure :D

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Stealing Pauls thunder here :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Hugh, MCA has said its all good, GOLF GTI welcome to attend

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Nnnoooo! *Watches his thunder disappear*

:'(

Brad picked up my diff today. So I'm guessing up to 2 weeks for it to get over, then finding time to fit it and flush it. So it's pretty safe to say I won't make it. But I will try :)

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
really wish I could be there. Wakefield would have to be one of my favourite circuits. It's such a well maintained premises!

G

Unregistered
I cant wait!!! Got a few mods to fit beofre the day so gotta get to work.

Im guessing its ok to invite other cars to the event since its open day?

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Phong, I'm not sure its open slather to invite "CARS", seeing this was an invitation from MCA I'd be more inclined to say sure bring a mate, whilst it is an open track day you need to consider the more cars that attend - the less actual track time we'll all get.

Paul, any positive news on the diff yet, is it sailing over the horizon and coming into view... hope so, would be good to get pic's/video full of vr4's screaming down the Wakefield straight....

15 more sleeps............

G

Unregistered
Oh ok then. Thanks for the info Kitty. I'll un invite my mate lol.

Top Bottom