frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
Thismorning i got up to take krystal to the bus to find there was a bit of water coming from where the interior light buttons are.. Pulled it off but couldnt seem to find much coming from anywhere around it..

Opened the sunroof right up, and theres dampness inside, along with bits of water along the front part of it, leading to a small hole on each side.. do these holes act as drains for any water that gets by? would they leak? Whats going on :D or do i just need to grease up the seals on my sunroof...?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Any ruptures on the outside? cracking of plastic etc? I have been told for years that sunroofs are a major danger for leaking. Are you coming tonight? If so get the sprayer on it and have someone inside (Krystal) and where you aim the sprayer more water may come through

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
it appears to be perfectly fine... As for tonight, i have no moneys, but we'll see hehe.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
I agree with Sydo, the drain holes maybe blocked. Your best bet is to remove the headlining and check to make sure that the drain holes are not blocked also check the drain pipes have not come away from the drains. Hopefully it's something really simple and cheap to sort out.

Top Bottom