Wednesday 27th February 2008

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Back from the Honeymoon and hopefully the PLOW will be back on the road for Wed night wash, all fixed! I know the GTRydaz are keen for a catch up, how about it VR4 boys and Girls? We in?

TXT FOR DETAILS: 0439 000 017 (Nick's phone)

Date: Wednesday 27/02/2008
Map:
blackburnwashvu4.jpg

Time: 7:30pm

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Yes... pizza!

Actually Pancake Parlour was kind of nice. I wouldn't mind going there again, just a bit earlier this time!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
The only problem with PP is that its a bit pricey and pizza means we can all stay in one place, hence no damaged evo front bars!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
The only problem with PP is that its a bit pricey and pizza means we can all stay in one place, hence no damaged evo front bars!

All right then, but the pizza better be there or I'm gonna whinge a lot! :p

G

Unregistered
I'm in fellas.

Haven't had a chance to wash my car yet caus of the weather over the weekend. I'll sms you for details Nick.

You'll probably recognise me as the legnum you havent seen before as I just picked it up on thursday.

ivormui

Idling at the Lights
First Name
i-m
Drive
company car is a (99 legnum vr4 type-s)
cant wait to c u guys

i m coming on wed, but is it the one next to mobil petrol station? i guess.... very exciting and wish to meet all u guys there.... cheers

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
yer im down.

looking forward to a meet

feels like it has been ages

G

Unregistered
Good to see we are sticking with the Wed night's, i Will be there, by car will probably need another wash by then, if not then i at least want to chat.

Looks like it might be a big one, i will see if i can drag Bob along to take some photo's

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Hey everyone,

Loki and I are out for this one. We have to help a mate with something...

It's called the "run up as many km's as you can otherwise FBT (Fringe Benefits Tax) will get you" game.

So far, this has included having dinner in a pub in Ballarat, going for hamburgers @ Kermonds in Warnambool, Torquay for steaks (bit disappointing) and other shenannigans. Hell, there's even a 260Z rolling chassis I may pick up in Brisbane :)

Have fun on Wednesday peoples!

G

Unregistered
Hey every one. Count me in. By the way off topic but last night I saw my first Galant in chapel st at bout 11pm. It was purple series 1. I was at lights on the intersection of Toorak rd and Chapel st heading down chapel and he was turning form toorak onto chapel. He gave me a big thumbs up and tooted. If anyone here Gday!

G

Unregistered
My alternator is playing up, and not charging the battery at all, going to get it checked out asap, I will try and make any way, even if i have to bring the old scooby do, at least i know i will have some back up there :p

Stinger

Crunching Gears
First Name
Phil
Drive
Ae86 Trueno
'streets closed pizza boy, find another way home...................'

K, two options for food.

1 - The shop is in Park Orchards - on Park Road. (5-6mins from car wash)
meet there, eat, then go wash cars. (theres a big carpark behind the shop.)

2 - Give me numbers.
i'll get a deal for a medi pizza and drink (each).

Phil

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
1 - The shop is in Park Orchards - on Park Road. (5-6mins from car wash)
meet there, eat, then go wash cars. (theres a big carpark behind the shop.)

2 - Give me numbers.
i'll get a deal for a medi pizza and drink (each).

I vote for option 2. If people (such as me) aren't going to be there until after 8pm then we might miss out on food otherwise. If the pizza is getting cold we can always put the box on top of a warm bonnet.

So, put me down for a Mexicana or similar, with a lemonade. :D

G

Unregistered
What time are we meeting?
I sms'ed Nick for details, but no response.

Option 2 suits me also.
The lot + a coke.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
What time are we meeting?
I sms'ed Nick for details, but no response.

Option 2 suits me also.
The lot + a coke.

Hi Loba, Sorry mate, my phone has been playing up, i need a new one badly!

8:00pm meet up at the car wash.

See you then.

Nick

Top Bottom