Welcome message?

Panther

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Elijah
Drive
99 Galant VR4 Type S
I seem to have an issue and I just want to determine if it is actually something to worry about. I've tried the search feature and I don't see the issue listed anywhere.

The thing I'm worried about is that when I start my car. I hear some noises coming from the CD stacker. That is followed by a long and quite loud beep and then a Japanese voice.

Anybody know what the problem could be?

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Maybe its telling you that you have a bad taste in music and that its refusing to play it ;)

Does it play when this finishes?

Sounds like a welcome message to me..... Someone who can read Japanese may be able to turn it off for you if its a JDM H/U. And if they could read it i guess they would probably understand what its saying too! :)

G

Unregistered
does it play anything?

my stacker was farked when it came over.. would make noises, then display an error message on the deck...

...it now resides at the local tip.

Panther

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Elijah
Drive
99 Galant VR4 Type S
Nah, the stacker is fine. I can blast Death Magnetic to my heart's desire. The weird thing is there's nothing to indicate anything is wrong besides this weird thing...

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Record it and put the audio file up here somewhere. Maybe somebody can listen and tell you what it says?

Panther

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Elijah
Drive
99 Galant VR4 Type S
Yeah, that's what I'm leaning towards naughtika.

Mookers I'll try to get a recording of that sound ASAP.

Panther

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Elijah
Drive
99 Galant VR4 Type S
I think I may have figured it out. Pardon my ignorance, but I'm yet to familiarise myself with all the MMCS's features, but there appears to be a drive in the glovebox. When I press the top button on it the exact same message plays, but when I press the lower button, a different message plays without the beep.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
its a card reader for the japanese toll roads. I had mine next to my left knee, i just unplugged it, tucked away the wires and removed it

G

Unregistered
Yeah lol, its from the tolls arlight when your on the road in Japan they are going of all the time.

Ching Ching we are taking you money now lol

Top Bottom