Fixed meet dates for VIC...please read...input welcome :)

pauly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul
Drive
VR4 2001 mitsu
OVR4 members/guest should come to some sort of agreement on a "permanent"meet date/day/location at least once every 4-5 weeks, so that gives everyone "plenty" of time sort out family/work commitments so us VR4 fan boys can actually "meet-up" and do what we do best, weather it be talk shit-wash our cars/eat--- etc, etc, etc....
Its seems like certain people spend alot of time organise stuff and it never happens etc...not dissing people that can turn up, i/we understand about family/work etc...
i thought having a permanent date could give people an idea so they can organize around it for future meets..
If you cant make it..well you have the next to look forward to...
it seems like when one cant turn up , it causes a domino effect.....

Make some sort of calander..approx time of meet...location..etc..

I dunno anyone interested?

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Seems like a not bad idea Paul, my problem is that I work 12 hour shift that alternates fortnighly so every week the days I work change.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
How about a wash meet once a month, and a cruise every three months? That way everyone can plan around these days and we'll see some decent numbers.

Now, who wants to set this up?

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Just want to add I think it's great that more people are getting involved in organising meets but more heads up is needed. At least 3 minimum 2 weeks notice needs to be given.

Top Bottom