I hate woodgrain and this is how I fixed it

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I leave for a few days and while I'm gone you people allow someone to say "I've got a super knob for sale" without making a joke?

Come on kids - you're far more low brow than that. Surely.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
i was gonna...but i decided against it, not sure why now, would hav been lol worthy

ASH STEEVO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
VR4PLAY aka ASH
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S - VR4PLAY
this has kinda been answered... but is the MOMO automatic a direct fit/replacment for the stock auto shifter?? ill look at doing a boot later... also.
anyone know whereto get the momo handbrake from?? thanks...

csj

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Christer
Drive
Galant Avance Estate (Eurospec Legnum) 2003
Which Momo boot has been used for this and what length is it? I'm looking at a few options, one is 26cm long and one is 21cm... I'd like it to not be too long and thus curl up too much, on the other hand it mustn't be too short either as it'll come loose at one of the fixtures at some point... help? :)

[TUFFTR]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul
Drive
Mitsubishi Magna
I appreciate quality craftsmanship. Looks excellent if I do say so myself. Great work.

csj

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Christer
Drive
Also, how do I get the old auto knob off?

csj

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Christer
Drive
Doesn't anybody know which boot has been used or the length of it?

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
Lol probably not seeing as I was the one that did it and I can't even remember. The boots come with elastic at the end which I always cut off anyway so I probably bought the longer one. Just a thought though, you could measure it with a ruler??? Also the mono knob is not a direct replacement. I replaced it under the knowledge I could not go back. Hopefully this helps and I'm glad my work is still inspiring after all this time.

Ben

Top Bottom