Will you come¿

• Total voters

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Were you gonna travel to VIC to wash your car? Would be dirty by the time you got back

PeteGT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
'99 Legnum - S Manual
I'm bringing a pulsar driving ring-in along, don't think his zed is rego'd yet.

G

Unregistered
My car really needs a wash too... But I have other commitments that night :( Would have been nice to catch up again. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next meet.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Now that the weather is a little cooler, I wana do a black spur cruise. Something nice and twisty :D

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I hope it doesn't bucket down tomorrow night. If it does, I'm gonna skip the meet!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I recommend the route that was chosen for the 4GTuners cruise earlier this year... a nice "formation" run through Geelong, and then cut straight through to Apollo Bay down the Old Cape Otway Road which has a number of twisties.

Far less likely to come across sightseers, who often access the Great Ocean Road via Anglesea or use the main Princes Hwy route through Colac.

yoshimitsu9

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stefan
Drive
ae86 sprinter
if anyones up for it tonight, maybe just a quick run up mountain highway. its not too far away and its the best twistie on mount dandy IMO

ill bring it up at the meet

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
As long as you "paintballed back".

Protected Species? Pffft, you cannot afford kevlar or ceramic plate. You are just a bird.

knickers

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nic
Drive
'99 EC5A VR-4 Type V
If anyones doing a dandy run after the meet please post details here.. I'm only 15mins away from mountain hwy etc and should be free later on!

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
good to see you guys again! car is clean now BUT FOR HOW LONG!

Top Bottom