What car to buy??

PUDG3_VR4

The Unlucky One....
First Name
BJ
Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta ST
2002 Volvo V70 XC Cross Country
2l Ecoboost is apparently meant to put out the same amount even a little more than the 20yr old Volvo 5pot.

I'm more excited about the 1.6L Ecoboost set for the Fiesta ST! 6sec to 100km/h in a mini 3dr hatch? Yes please!

But even then if you want to get a feel for the 4pot Ecoboost. Go have a look at the new mondeo. They should have Ecoboosts in stock by now. Also I doubt the ST will come in sedan format. It'll be a 3dr/5dr hatch model only.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Just been cruising around in an LV XR5 all day, I am fair impressed, sounds great, quiet, comfy and goes pretty hard... I think I am sold. Just needs a tune tweaking and perhaps a couple of "light" modifications and it would be pretty dam quick.

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum
Just read a review on it, if I had 40k odd to spend on a new car I would get one of these too.

German made too, are golfs made in Germany?

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Well I am pleased to say I am now the proud owner of a 2010 Frost White LV XR5 turbo with 20,000k on the clock:D . Still rather drive the Leggy every day but sure will make a great daily.

Not everyones cup of tea but I am really happy with the purchase.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Thank christ it isn't orange. I like em man, they sound amazing.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Thank christ it isn't orange. I like em man, they sound amazing.

The orange is a bit out there mate lol, they do sound so cool, very distinctive and unique, also very addictive around that spool up zone...

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
nice one mate, looks good

that orange paint was a 3k option or something stupid :p

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Cheers mate,

Was it really? Holy crap, huge price for a rubbish colour!

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
YEEESSS thank jeebus it's white! I do quite like the stock wheels, but....well, you know, there are other options :D

Just having a quick read on the internets, seems promising - "Most people running a upgraded Intercooler, CAI and TBE with Mod X get around 180kw at the wheels on the dyno."

Although lots of people also seem to say be wary of lots of the aftermarket zorst systems because they drone horribly.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Trying my hardest to keep this one stock.

But we all know what happened last time I said that :rolleyes:

Top Bottom