XMAS 4KQ Christmas Light Cruise

coops

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris Cooper
Drive
Legnum vr4
i will probley be hated, but i might join you guys in my new car, not a vr4 but a caldina lol..... also non turbo lol went for fuel ecconomy

+1 for sunday night

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
96 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Manual
That makes 6 for sunday. The sundays have it. Now meeting place?

Hyperdome

Garden City

We now need some1 with a navman to make a good route.

G

Unregistered
Does this help?

[gmap]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;t=h&amp;msa=0&amp;msid=108980055119171994124.00047a44e1a54ce7d01f1&amp;ll=-27.265555,152.951744&amp;spn=0.245641,0.046343&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small>View <a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;t=h&amp;msa=0&amp;msid=108980055119171994124.00047a44e1a54ce7d01f1&amp;ll=-27.265555,152.951744&amp;spn=0.245641,0.046343&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">4KQ</a> in a larger map</small>[/gmap]

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
i will probley be hated, but i might join you guys in my new car, not a vr4 but a caldina lol..... also non turbo lol went for fuel ecconomy

You ended up selling the Leggy Chris?
Oh and guys i may have to give this a miss, it'll be like a 2hr drive for me to get up there...and i don't like christmas lights THAT much. :p

coops

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris Cooper
Drive
Legnum vr4
You ended up selling the Leggy Chris?
Oh and guys i may have to give this a miss, it'll be like a 2hr drive for me to get up there...and i don't like christmas lights THAT much. :p

yea luke, ended up selling it to a good mate of mine, she is on here too "Ms Twitchy" she isnt on often tho.....
sold it for $8g.... much much much less then what its worth.... may be getting another one next year or a gta evo 7.5....
on the hunt for another auto wagon tht isnt white lol...

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Ahhh yeah i remember reading the thread now, man she picked up a total bargain. How is the Caldina treating you anyways mate? Oh and why the EVO GT-A? Get a manual if you're gunna get an EVO I reckon, no point softening up what is essentially a track weapon.

coops

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris Cooper
Drive
Legnum vr4
Ahhh yeah i remember reading the thread now, man she picked up a total bargain. How is the Caldina treating you anyways mate? Oh and why the EVO GT-A? Get a manual if you're gunna get an EVO I reckon, no point softening up what is essentially a track weapon.

meh its for sale lol, gunna get outta debt, buy a crappy car to run around in for a year, i am getting a gt-a cause i am lazy and more cause i hate using manual in traffic, hense auto leggy too lol,plus its going to be a cruiser as i do alot of highway k's

coops

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris Cooper
Drive
Legnum vr4
i had a look at the lights round shailer park (logan) and beenleigh last night... just beautiful sum houses are done up real nice

Top Bottom