Time to think of our Xmas cruise

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
Hey guys n girls, yes its that time of the year to start organizing a car cruise for sometime near xmas.

Any idea please put below

Cheers Jeff(y)(y)

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold
I was going to bring this up on saturday, I was thinking maybe some where upon Port Stephens. Somewhere where we can go for a swim & just chill out maybe Shoal Bay there is a beach & a pub for lunch or pack a picnic lunch

Cheers Phil:)

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
I had been thinking of a cruise from the mountains to the coast or vice versa. But didn't have a start point or end point sorted. Keeping it central like last year and picking a weekend with the most available near Xmas can be an issue.

Anyone got a paddock available to have a show and shine and BBQ would be an idea. Dawso? Tamworth has plenty of space, beef and beer? How about the Longhorn?

We could meet somewhere and cruise to say a Dam or Rec area, Say Warrgamba or Avon or something like that.

Just an idea

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
The girls in strip club's have a great show and shine!

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
That they do but im sure the girls will get pissed off with us guys, so i think a trip to dawso's sound great to me was then we can camp out under the stars..... brew, beef n brilliant company in the country.

Cheers Jeff

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I could sleep in the back of my Caddy with a nice mattress...

Room for a 3some in there too... ladies? lol.. I'm not that hard to ask for gents yet :-P

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Space to do helis?

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Wish I can but I'll be in Gold Coast for the Xmas and NY so i guess I'll be rolling with the QLD crew

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Ah good fix VOLK, I forgot that part of my post! I pressed enter too quickly =P

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Np Tom ;)

Oh really Dawso? You have an LSD? Do ya? Huh? Didn't quite catch that in your bajillion posts about it :p :trollface:

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Now im sure 200 acres is more than enough for a massive multi state xmas party, who's with me

Cheers Jeff

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Np Tom ;)

Oh really Dawso? You have an LSD? Do ya? Huh? Didn't quite catch that in your bajillion posts about it :p :trollface:

Heh. Mind you, as much as I carry on about it, it's kinda shit to live with day to day lol....

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
2 way?

Edit for clarification: 2 way LSD? Not like "hey man you keen for a 2 way? I hear Brad's VW Caddy is spacious" Nothing like that. Honest.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
You know Tamworth is halfway between Sydney and Brisbane....

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
You know Tamworth is halfway between Sydney and Brisbane....

We done this once before. Myself, Wayne (Emu), Lee (Leebutts) and Matt (Nitephyre) met in up here. Was a pretty good weekend actually!

Top Bottom