2010 Calendar Group Buy

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
It's gonna be too hot to collect tomorrow, but if you guys want your calandars best to pick up from my work at Pet Cafe, Woodville West.
It's on Port Road, behind the On the Run station opposite Bunnings.
Otherwise I'll find out how much it is to post locally and we can do it like that.

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
No worries mate. I found i have a cracked rim anyways so dont think i can make it sundy either... I will probably pm you week after next to pick up at the pet shop when im up that way... off to NSW for a few days... providing i can get my rim fixed...:thumbdown:

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Well I'm moving houses and wont have the net for a while now.
For those who want to collect their calandars from my work, txt or call me on 0412107400.
I'll be able to post as well, just send $5 to my bank account, again you might have to txt me your address when you send the money.
Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
So, ah, I forgot to pick mine up and I've since moved to Sydney... can you please post me mine? lol...

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Hey guys I've been away for work and have since come back and realised there are still calandars which haven't been handed out!

For those who still want to pick them up, best PM me with your address and I'll post em out to you next week.

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Hey guys I've been away for work and have since come back and realised there are still calandars which haven't been handed out!

For those who still want to pick them up, best PM me with your address and I'll post em out to you next week.

I forgot all about it, where are you located?
Good excuse for a drive.

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Woodville South guys. If it's easier I'll just post it.
Lol, Yeh I forgot about it too untill I saw all the calandars in a box from when we moved houses.

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
I'll be posting out a calandar tomorrow so if anybody else wants there's posted, PM me with your address!

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Sorry Dave,

do you actually have any spares that weren't accounted for? or only calendars people have already paid for - wouldn't mind one for here at work if there is a spare.
Cheers
Lee

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Sorry Dave,

do you actually have any spares that weren't accounted for? or only calendars people have already paid for - wouldn't mind one for here at work if there is a spare.
Cheers
Lee

No spares sorry mate :( We could organise another group buy,
I wouldn't mind another one.. But it's taken THIS long for most of the calandars to be picked up lol.

Top Bottom