2010 F1 Canadian GP

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
If anyone is still up... currently watching Serbia vs Ghana and damn the noise from those vuvuzelas is incessant. Katie described it as a roar from a swarm fo angry bees!

Anyhoo, AMW (Australia's Mark Webber... as they keep mentioning it on the BBC's feed) put in a blistering last lap during qualifying to get second, being pipped by Hamilton and his car being comically pushed back to the pits.

News in... Webber drops 5 spots after requiring a gearbox change. 40 minutes before it all starts.

Post away!

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
^^ awesome, and dam webber's luck is like my telepathic ability. Non existant.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Ghana 1 (Gyan 85 (Penalty) - Serbia 0.

OK, back to OneHD.

Thanks for joining me Matt :D I added Webber's track simulation... the irony is that on the last lap of qualifying, he scrapes his rear driver's side wheel (I know, I know... only one driver in the car) that he highlights in his simulated run.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
OMG, 1st and 2nd corners, few cars out already.

Webber going from 7th to 5th...

De La Rosa
Kobayashi
Liuzzi

...pitting already for bodywork repairs.

[edit] 2:10am Webber takes Button on Turn 3 for 4th. Yes I'm heavily biased in my reporting.

[edit] 2:14am Alonso and Hamilton are side-by-side outta pit lane! WTF this is awesome. Vettel leads, AMW 2nd. Schumacher up to 4th from 13th!

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
White 1990 BMW 535i was a Black 1998 Legnum FL (written off)
Great start so far isn't it? I didn't expect to be up watching it but what the hell! Go Australia's Mark Webber!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I didn't expect it to be this close. Hell, I thought Turkey was fantastic but...

Senna out at Lap 14.

Webber's consistent mid 1:19's at Lap 32/70, leading but with only 1 pit stop whilst the others have done two.

Hamilton's tyres (currently second) have a long way to last. He may have to push the car back over the line again after all!

[edit] 3:03am Lap 43/70 ... Webber's tyre are going a bit off, with the others gaining 0.5 seconds upwards. Even with a lead of 8.5 seconds over Hamilton, Hamilton's gaining.

[edit] 3:06am Jarno Trulli out.

[edit] 3:12am Webber had to swap for Softs finally. Drops to 5th. Going to be a helluva fight for 19 laps though

[edit] 3:41am all over. Hamilton, Button, Alonso, Vettel, Webber...

Time to switch over to the Australia vs Germany game!

Top Bottom