6A13TT Spark Plugs

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Sorry Dan, missed it, they should already be on their way. The freight costs me a touch over $50 so kinda makes it a pointless exercise for one set.

G

Unregistered
cool, was thinking about these the other day. awesome!

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
plugs are being posted out today guys, you'll see them shortly.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Trav: can you PM me what address I said to send them too.. want to be sure they are coming to me at work (presume by courier or express post?)

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
plugs are being posted out today guys, you'll see them shortly.

Great more skined knuckles.

Got to go out and buy the right size extension bar now.

Buggered if I can recall if I have a 1/2" driver or a 3/4" driver. :banghead:

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
I just opted not to weigh them down with Nunchucks this time as a few of them failed to reach their destination last time

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
oh, I forgot to mention, my ninja pidgeons do the Express Post deliveries for Australia Post.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I cannot begin to explain how pissed I am I just found this post. I am planning a full (engine) service next w/end after clocking 500k's or so this coming w/end and now I gotta pay full price for my plugs :(

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Jason, if Trav isn't doing any orders in the next week, try the guy I used - very close in price to Trav's order. He'll get it right as long as you double check the part number! lol

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
After 10 years working with imports I have a few contacts, but I am always in for a group buy.
I will chase these contacts later in the week and let you guys know if I can organise a group or bulk buy with who I know.

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
as I just PM'd to Dan, on a one off basis from me they'd work out to $85 + $12.50 express post. Could only do them at $75 because I was able to spread out the cost of freight from the supplier.

Top Bottom