AMC Dyno Day - 5th April

G

Unregistered
Pulled from AussieMagna:

Paulie said:
Hey all,
We have managed to locate an AWD dyno willing to do a dyno day for us. The company is called Tenagah Motorsports. The cost will be $50 per head plus a few dollars extra if you would like a sausage sizzle and drink.
There is only 25 spots that can be filled so let me know by responding to this thread or give me a pm.
This is a great way to see how much power your car is putting out whether it is stock or modified.
We need to get between 20 and 25 cars to enter and if we haven't got enough number by the 15th of March, I will extend the offer to another car club as well. If your down as a maybe, you may be liable to miss out if somebody can confirm their coming and need a spot.

Where: Tenagah Motorsports
Cost: $50 per head
When: Sunday the 5th of April (exact time TBA)

Regards, Paul.

I've been talking with Paulie and fortunately for us they haven't been able to come up with numbers, so I asked him nicely if he would consider allowing a few of the OZVR4 guys to come along, and he has given us 5 spots :)

Unfortunately I wont be able to make this event as I will be down south that weekend (bit of a shame because I've been curious to see what my car will do on a dyno, but oh well), so the full 5 spots are available.

Quite simple really, first 5 to put there name down gets in. However, no "maybes", only put your name down if you can definitely make it and will definitely pay the $50.

1. Regi - ded_leg
2. Jess - MUNGEL

G

Unregistered
yeh, ill go to this

i will lol if i chop them with a stocky tho :S

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
I'll go, why the hell not. Altho i've never had a car on the dyno before. Do you basically just stand back and they do it all? I mean as in drive it on there for you and then dyno it?
Sorry for the n00b question :)

If you could keep us updated on the times mate that'd be great. Cheers Steve

G

Unregistered
Thanks guys.

I'll go, why the hell not. Altho i've never had a car on the dyno before. Do you basically just stand back and they do it all? ...

Pretty much, you just reverse your car up to the dyno then they'll do the rest.

I'll keep ya up to date once I hear more.

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
If not all of those 5 spots were gone till end of the week I can tell you if I can go. I really would like to, but eventually I'll be in Port Hedland :-/

G

Unregistered
Thanks Tom, i'll stick you down as a maybe, but at this rate I think you will be a definite.

G

Unregistered
this is for aussie magna right?

if so, i know a couple of the guys, should be good fun!

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
I used to hang out with them years ago. Havent seen alot of them all in a while.
Might try n bring my mate Gazza down. He used to be WA Rep for AMC

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Shame my engine mounts will be getting fixed in the following week rather than the week before or id be well up for this. Need to get the boost controller going to ... so im actually pretty far away from being able to dyno mine lol.

G

Unregistered
the car will be stationary on a dyno, its not like its a lap around barbagello

not sure that the mounts will affect the power figures either!

G

Unregistered
Ok guys, got your names down.

Looks like they still cant produce the numbers so they have made it an open event, so if you have anyone else interested ...

Also, all you have to do now is just turn up on the day and pay your $50 and on you go.

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
I have 2 definates that want to come other than myself. (Simon and Mel)
Sorry guys, they'll be bringing holdens ;)

G

Unregistered
i would double check on aussie magna jess, because i had a look last night and there was a bit of interest, it may be a good idea to put their names down there to make sure you get a spot

im going with a few mates from mx6.com, should be ballin'

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
just read this post today, ima try make it if there is positions available. wanna see wat my new mods can pull!

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
i have no mods as yet. Just think it'll be fun.
Just signed up on Aussiemagna to have a look but i cant access anything. Says its all private so i cant view any posts.
Anyone on Aussiemagna able to chuck their names on for me?

G

Unregistered
It's weird that it's all private Jess, figured once you sign up it should all be available? Hmm.

Thought I'd also let you now that both yourself and Regi are definites on Sunday and unfortunately they are at capacity and are taking no more entries.

The rest of the guys are meeting in the city at 7am (leaving at 7:30am):

ThursdayNightMeetpoint.jpg

If you find that a bit early then you could probably meet directly at Tenagah Motorsports (Unit 4, 12 Buckingham Drive, Wangara) for an 8am start.

G

Unregistered
that map is where we had the city meet last time isnt it?

awesome, thanks for that steve

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
lol 8am is still early :p
No worries, cheers for that mate. Will see you there Regi :)

jimslick

Crunching Gears
First Name
jim
Drive
99 vr4
i might put the ol leggy on the rollers, just put the boost controller on so see what she does. also used to work at tenagah , all the lads there are good blokes and will look after your motors. oh if anyones looking at getting some fabrication stuff done they can have a look at the work i've done on my car.

Top Bottom