Well??????????

Results...... Any Surprises out there?

Scott

G

Unregistered
jess got 177.4 hp
the dude from sfaimports got 178.4
and i got 178.6

funny thing is that apart from myself who has a little more boost, and the sfa dude who had a POD filter and a bit of hard piping, we all have pretty much stock cars (jess's is completely stock - apart from the "custom" front bar)

we beat all the magna's (surpise surprise)

im pretty sure i came 3rd behind a GTO monaro with 290hp and an XR6T ute with 289hp

was good fun, and the guys from tenagah are tops

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
jess's is completely stock - apart from the "custom" front bar)

:redface: leave my damaged leggy alone lol

we beat all the magna's (surpise surprise)

im pretty sure i came 3rd behind a GTO monaro with 290hp and an XR6T ute with 289hp

actually the first car to go on was Ash (i think thats his name) in a VRX. he got 180.7.

Now that i've seen first hand how close some of the magna's come to these results. Think i may have to chuck a few $k in the car ... and maybe get it fixed :p Already have quotes

G

Unregistered
Glad the day went really well guys, and thanks for representing OZVR4, really wished I could have gone.

Jess, even though the Magna's may get similar results, that's their power going to 2 wheels, not all 4 :) In a drag situation we would have heaps more grip off the line.

Saying that, I really shouldn't oppose you throwing $$ at the car :D Go for it!

G

Unregistered
my dirty dirty blue legnum and i enjoyd the day alot.
was good to meet jess and regi??( sorry if its wrong )

also was very happy that my car also made it off the dyno without having to be push'd off :)

G

Unregistered
yeh thats me matt

i noticed that the 4wd magna's only got 130hp compared to the fwd ones . . .

G

Unregistered
o_O didnt even notice .... hmm probly cause i wasnt paying too much attention to the magnas ... just wanted to see what jess's and ur legnum put out... untill sum1 talked me into threwing mine one =.=

G

Unregistered
yes im sure

RPW is a hub dyno which reads higher than a wheel dyno, which is what we had at tenagah

Top Bottom