Any magna owners out there?

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I don't like that Magna because...

1. Colour
2. I'm not a fan of fully sik JDM fitment. I prefer wheels and tyres flush with the body (*gasp* !!!) - and yes I know my own car is not up to par in this regard.
3. The spoiler kinda looks like a growth.

But as I said, it's great that people like different stuff. Makes the world more interesting, even if some of us have to shield our eyes once in a while lol

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
2. I'm not a fan of fully sik JDM fitment. I prefer wheels and tyres flush with the body (*gasp* !!!) - and yes I know my own car is not up to par in this regard.
3. The spoiler kinda looks like a growth.

Uh oh you won't like my Silvia when I'm done. :LOL:

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Nah just the Work VS-SS I picked up a little while ago. 18x9 & 18x10. Big dish and stuff. Also have D-Max roof & boot spoilers. Not as "erect" as on that Diamante but a similar sort of idea.

G

Unregistered
I owned 2 Magnas before the eterna,the first was a 88 magna elite with the electronic dash and i converted that to manual and put a vr4 4g63 turbo in it.The second magna was a 2002 silver TJ magna VRX, had the thin spoke factory 17's rims.went well but only hated the interior because it had that splashed paint print on seats that was same as base model

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Toyota Cressida,GK Scorpion,VP Calais..2000 Legnum type S and a Rota project in the shed.
I worked in the bodyshop at MMAL making Right Hand rear quarters for Magnas for over 8 years :D,They had Evo pajeros and Lancer Evos just sitting there rusting (test cars) that they thrashed and then later crushed...Ahh those were the days..back when they were open..ha..ha!

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
im gonna say i love both those magna's (the red one and the yellow one) id prefer them in black tho. but they both ooze early VIP.

the crazy mega flushed demon camber stance is something that the current vip scene is turning away from, too much american influence imho, as theyre doing 20's and 22's (at least they 11inches or so wide tho)

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Although i love the look of excess camber on VIP style cars I can understand why you wouldn't do it, tyres are way too expensive.

G

Unregistered
Bought a manual 98 Solara manual, new from Penrith.
Still going with 265K, but needing head work.
Plus in November, last year, had two people back into it.
Only one person left their details....

Great car, will be sad to see it go.

Hopefully get my Legnum this week

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I'm seeing a fair few magnas now with 400k+ kms on the clock and still going quite well. Definitely well built.

lathiat

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trent Lloyd
Drive
97 Legnum (Manual)
It's probably been said before, but if you're into/own a magna.. www.aussiemagna.com is the place to be.. great fun bunch of folks.

Personally I have a 2003 VR-X TL, Manual - used to have a 1994 TS Wagon. My new ones a fantastic ride, I'm hoping to get a S2 Legnum next year once I'm off my Ps and have paid this one off!

knickers

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nic
Drive
'99 EC5A VR-4 Type V
I tried to play with 2 nice magnas this evening, a black turboed one and a white one that may have been tubro. No luck :'( haha

sik_wagon99

Idling at the Lights
First Name
matt
Drive
99 magna wagon
hey i own a magna. its a 99 th wagon. duel exhaust, lowered, 19's, manual, pod filter, polished inlet manifold and fuel rail.... and its for sale

DSCF0427-1.jpg

IMGP1863-1.jpg

CLuTZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andre
Drive
C73A Lancer GSR, G6E Turbo MK2
Nice wagon! I got one myself- '00 KJ Verada. You need to ditch the mudflaps dude! :p

img0633n.jpg

img0625pc.jpg

img0641z.jpg

img0646l.jpg

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
CLuTZ... are you on AMC??? I haven't seen your car there?? One of the tidiest wagons I have seen, very nicely done!

CLuTZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andre
Drive
C73A Lancer GSR, G6E Turbo MK2
CLuTZ... are you on AMC??? I haven't seen your car there?? One of the tidiest wagons I have seen, very nicely done!

Yeah I am, not much tho- that site isn't one of my favourites.....!

Going to install an in-line trans cooler soon, some audio gear, glare strip and maybe get my ECU flashed for power and economy.

She's a real comfy ride- no squeaks, rattles or bumps! Fully optioned, apart from a sunroof!

Top Bottom