Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
Hey all,

Is there any interest in creating defs for ayc?

Cheers,
Bill

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
yeah! Of course!

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
Haha, Just need to take the cover off and double check it's a 7202 or 7203 like the EVO.

Then i need someone to send me a AYC ECU or download the ROM for me.

ConnerS

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
02 Legnum type S
98 Lancer Evo 5 GSR
What would be the benefits of re tuning the ayc?

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
I beleive you can change the bias and torque settings(how little/hard you corner when it kicks in)

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Haha, Just need to take the cover off and double check it's a 7202 or 7203 like the EVO.

Then i need someone to send me a AYC ECU or download the ROM for me.

I've been meaning to look at mine for um about 2 years now!

Benefits would be being able to make it change torque transfer characteristics to be more or less aggressive etc....

The more silly evo boys will pay lots of money for a ralliart ayc ecu when you can just flash your normal one with a ralliart rom or make one even better....

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
It's on Bill and my list of things to do.... there are a few things in front of it though :(

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Your maf, josh's other maf, lancer definitions, diesel Triton definitions, more auto definitions, getting my other car driving, getting my VR4 ready to be sold, not necessarily in that order etc etc etc lol

Top Bottom