Bathurst cruise and photoshoot

sideburns

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
Legnum s2 Vr4
Honda dc2 integra
Haha I thought it was Saturday I don't think I will make it but I'll see what mates up to :)

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Sunday morning at 8am at the middle of town maccas, theres a manual car wash next door. The original meet was the 28th (Sunday) so I've been organising it for then.
Ain't no way I'll be in Bathurst by 8am. It's a good couple hours drive from my place.

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
What times good? Can hang around there and have breakfast for a couple of hours.

You can get me on 0405516250 whenever anyone arrives in Bathurst.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Have car. But doing the rex drivetrain swap. I thought this was Sunday. Sunday doing other cars.

Kinda need to get the Rex done. Wish there were more hours in the day. I'd love to go on this cruise.

Someone take lots of pics please

G

Unregistered
think ill have to miss this one. need to look and try and fix my oil leak. and need to repair the wifes vrx.

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
I've been snowed under with work. Just can't spare the time. Sorry. There is another 1 soon.

sideburns

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
Legnum s2 Vr4
Honda dc2 integra
All good I'll be able to drive the next one anyway

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Make it a new years cruise so I can bring the rex. Who's actually going to this one now?

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
Is anyone coming for a drive around the mount and bells line of road back to sydney?

Top Bottom