BBS wheels

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
those get my vote, better looking than the previous wheels. Ohh and good to see you have the right sort of tyres on there too!

Now you need to lower the front by 40mm and the rear by 30mm.

G

Unregistered
Yea it does look a bit high and will for a while until I can get some coilover later on. The old rims will be going on someones skyline.

The eage F1's cost $220 each as I got a good deal by getting 8, well me and Paul got 4 each.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Yeah those tyres are awesome :D I'm so happy with them...and the price :D

As I said yesterday, those wheels look sssoooooooo good on your car dude!

Jeff Denmeade

Idling at the Lights
First Name
JEFF DENMEADE
Drive
EVO 8
Hey Hawk
That silver VR4 in Japan with the BBS wheels was the exact one my girlfriend and I were looking at buying.

We are still looking for one. J-spec have a few which are right about the money. I see a lot of dealers are asking a HUGE chunk of change, and they're not selling. Ive seen the same two Legnums on Ebay for many months, and they have gone from asking $17,999 down to $12,999, and some on carsales.com.au are now doing the 'Last reduction' BS. As if that will make us come running.

Some people are asking too much for the early model, but we want the facelift, and a set of BBS wheels on it (evo, like ETs above). We have an evo 8 with a spare set of enkie's and Brembos which we want to fit. But that silver one was just really nice.

Jeff

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
ahh that is true Carsten, but the stock BBS wheels are only 16x6 and aren't really suitable for 225/50 tyres. Kenneth had them on his car and found he could push the car about 5cm's sideways with one hand when the car was just sitting there, and it also handled like a very soft poo around corners.

They must be some seriously shit tires. I have the stock BBS wheels with el cheapo 225 compliance rubber and while not ideally sized, it certainly doesn't move around like that!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I just like brad's description "handled like a very soft poo around corners" - always gets a chuckle, I can't help it!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
they were Goodyear GSD3's which are very good, but to be fair they have soft sidewalls

Top Bottom