Boost gauge positioning

CANDEE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeremy
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
The gauge size is too small, unless you have autometer gauges, but its on the wrong side, should be on the other side covering the AYC bars like this:

DSC02305a.jpg

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
Hey guys n girls im still in the process of making a custom gauge pod for the spot where the clock sits it will clip onto the top panel of the clock facial I hope tohave pics up soon

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
i know its not a direct fit.. but seeing that.. we should be able to mod and make it fit to our stock ones right?

dremel is your friend :)

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Dremel is always our best friend when we need to modify anything in our rides

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
That looks nice mike, but I have mine on the lower section of the A pillar by using a cup. But I had to have some more gauges to tell what my motor is doing

R Kilburn

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roland
Drive
1996 PFL VR-4 Galant
Mines located above the drivers side air vent hanging from the windscreen with double sided tape, that way If I sell the car, there are no holes in the dash and is easily removed I also didn't need to drill the firewall as I ran the vacuum tube through the quarter panel holes

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
yeah i have mine same spot above drivers air vent mounted with double sided tape and run thro quater pannel holes then up side of dash, no holes :)

i wouldnt mind having a 3 or 2 port cluster where the clock is tho think it would look better and cover up my faulty clock

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
I have been trying to find a broken clock to take to a fiberglasser and get a quote to make some for its but haven't been able to get my hands on one yet. Its the best spot i think.

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Have a look at my first try at a gauge pod that holds 3 gauges, oil pressure n temp plus volts........ it was first attempt n found it was way to big n didn't look right at the driver which is y I've now pulled apart n reworked it, new pics to follow soon.

album.php

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
I'll have some pics up next week, work has picked up a bit n I should have it finished next week as the cruise is on the 11th. Plus alot of friendly ppl advised me to redesign it n I agreed n finally did it

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
I'm looking at trying to modify one of these to fit and replace the clock. Will let you guys know how I go.

Top Bottom