Brad's coming to QLD again...

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hey QLD people,

I'll be up in the Gold Coast from November 9-19 for my nephew's birthday so I've got some time if anyone is interested in a get together?

I'm aware I no longer own any VR4s anymore so I'll hauling along in the new Caddy, but hey if there's a carwash meet on somewhere I'll be keen to come up & say hello to the regulars!

Any ideas?

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Sounds good, Name the time and place and I will be there.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Also, as most people know, I drive a Caddy so I can fit a fair amount of stuff in the back.

BQ's Haulage Services are available at OZVR4 discount rates if anyone needs something sent up to QLD, or down the opposite direction back to Sydney when I go back.

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
Me me me me me me....I'm reserving all the caddy....PM incoming shortly

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Also, as most people know, I drive a Caddy so I can fit a fair amount of stuff in the back.

BQ's Haulage Services are available at OZVR4 discount rates if anyone needs something sent up to QLD, or down the opposite direction back to Sydney when I go back.

You wouldnt like to come up to Qld via Vic as I have some seats that need to relocate north woodya

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive

Ya wouldnt like to come up to Qld via Vic would ya. I need some seats relocated north.

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
We have a choice of dates 10th-11th (Sat/Sun) and 17th/18th (Sat/Sun). Which dates do you think you'll be free Brad? I'm interested in a Gold Coast car wash meet.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
We have a choice of dates 10th-11th (Sat/Sun) and 17th/18th (Sat/Sun). Which dates do you think you'll be free Brad? I'm interested in a Gold Coast car wash meet.

I can do through the week too fellas. I'm pretty flexible. Not physically, but yea.

I can do a Brisbane meet too, for Christian's stuff :)

Top Bottom