Brembo Servicing [Sydney]

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 VR4 FL Legnum w recaro and momo
If i was to go ahead and send them somewhere to get rebuild, re-painted, new decals and basically make them new again, anyone know of a place who will do a top notch job?

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
TME??from on here

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
Does he do them? Sweet easy done

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I work on that he does everything or has contacts. He did say he was going to make his brembos brand new so send him a pm to checxk

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
Can someone do one on how to rebuild brembo calipers? Just had a go at the rear, popped the pistons out but ripped both rubber dust seals and cant for the life of me work out how to get the suckers out

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
You do it with compressed air down the hole where the brake line comes in, but put something in the caliper or the piston will shoot out.

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
Thanks Macca but i already got the pistons out, i was wondering how to get the dust boots out. I tried pulling them with my fingers, pliers, knife, screwdriver but couldn't for the life of me get the suckers out. Then after harassing google, youtube, evo oz, ford, commodore forums and just about everything else under the sun for about half an hour i got my answer. There is a little hole next to each dust boot right where it sits on the caliper. You just get a jewellers screwdriver and use that hole to insert the screwdriver into, to lever the dust boot out.

Easy as pie, once you know what you're doing.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Moved posts from guides index to more appropriate thread.

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
With those brembos, will the stock brakelines fit? or do i have to use the ones that came off the evo? or better again, are there stainless ones available?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Top Bottom