can I get your thoughts? / help me!

Stuii

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stuart Lowe
Drive
Mint ass Legnum!
yeah that's kinda what I was thinking
at least he says he's still got the original airbox tho :)

might have to view most of his mods with suspicion, although it's very clearly got the avcr and safc as you can see the things.

G

Unregistered
Have people here ever had their cars on the RE dyno? is there any truth to the comment that the RE dyno reads fairly low?

S

i had mine tuned at re a month ago.
it read 185awkws..
ive done a couple of basic mods:
hi flo cat, canon, custom front pipes (turbo to cat), new spark plugs
emanage ecu, CAI, up'd boost 11psi, electronic b/c, walbro fuel pump.
i heard that kamikazie reads low, not re.

Stuii

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stuart Lowe
Drive
Mint ass Legnum!
oes that imply that this car is probably making less power than it should with the mods this guy has made?

Dyno sheet below:
http://imagestore.ugbox.net
http://s840.photobucket.com/albums/zz324/stuartlowe/

so it looks like the AFR is OK, the boost is pretty stable at 14PSI
so as far as I'm aware that implies that the SAFC and AVCR are diong their thigns right - the guys has claimed an intercooler upgrade, so one would assume that not the issue.

bradc has pinpointed the pod as a pos... the seller says he still has the standard airbopx though so I can change to K&N panel ASAP -this wouldn't require a retune though would it? the exhaust I can comfirm is a pretty big one.

What would be next steps from going to standard airbox and a panel?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I would change back to the panel filter. There is nothing to retune really, but you'd ideally want to re-run it just to make sure.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
G'Day Stuii,

UGBox-hosted photos will only display in Overclockers Australia. Try hosting your pics on imageshack or photobucket :)

Stuii

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stuart Lowe
Drive
Mint ass Legnum!
G'Day Stuii,

UGBox-hosted photos will only display in Overclockers Australia. Try hosting your pics on imageshack or photobucket :)

Thanks for headsup - ugbox is blocked for my work domain anyways, so I wasn't sure what the issue was - I have chucked it on photobucked and updated a link.

Top Bottom