Car Wash / Yum Cha meet

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Its been a while since we had a Friday night car wash and Yum Cha meet (or whatever munchies you desire).We will meet on Friday 11th March, at Freedom Fuels, 2494 Logan Road 8 Mile Plains at 8pm - 8.30pm, or earlier if you want to wash your beast. I hope to see all you SE QLDers there.

Rowie94

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6

1998 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4

Yamaha FZ6R
I should be able to make it

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
I will forgive you Christian this time LOL. You still over in the west

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Ill try to make it as well and bring your stuff like last time :D
Yes, but even though you will have a trolley jack and ayc control box, does not mean I will be flushing AYCs in the freedom carpark :p

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
A small group of us met up for an enjoyable evening, 3 Mitsubishi's including 2VR4s, My 380 and an Isusu. The usual chat followed by the most expensive Burger known to man.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
A small group of us met up for an enjoyable evening, 3 Mitsubishi's including 2VR4s, My 380 and an Isusu. The usual chat followed by the most expensive Burger known to man.

2 VR4s, and 1 x USDM Galant Robert...

Not the most expensive burger, but is the one with the highest Price/Burger ratio...

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
$17.80 for a burger and 300ml Pepsi is right up there.

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
You obviously haven't been to Getta Burger then. Some burgers are $18. But BOY are they good.

Top Bottom