Car wash/Yum Cha Meet

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Sorry dudes, definitely won't be making this one, I kinda moved to Townsville :confused:

Ozyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
2000 Legnum
I'll be at the nudgee shell at around 7 and departing at 7:45 if any northsiders want to meet up prior.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Worst. Excuse. Ever.

:D
Yep, Just means you would have to leave home at about 1am Fri. and you wouldn't get home till about 4pm Sat. LOL

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
well as per usual in on breakdown again lol might just rock up in the dmax incase anyone breaksdown

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
I've broken down at my house. Does that count?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
sorry fellas, cant make this one.. car's a bit rough in the underside and Im minimizing driving it..

got replacement arms on the way though.. so cross fingers it lasts me till this sat..

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
May have to postpone for 2 weeks till the 8th Aug.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
Hey guys.
Figured it should be that time again.

Was thinking the last Friday of July.

Is everyone keen to do it at the usual place or change it up a little and go somewhere different?
You Ok with the 8th August Sam

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Yeah good for me. Gives me a chance to figure out what the hell is wrong with my car.

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Will give @VOLK a chance to drive down in time then.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Think I'd rather chew my own hands off than do that drive again anytime soon o_O

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
Your no fun then.

Top Bottom