For Sale QLD Coil On Plug Kit v.3

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
I know I need 6 coils, Im not daft, I would like to run a stock engine cover over a COP. As my COP kit is an early type if I could replace the front 3 coils maybe my engine cover would fit. And Trotty, My old car is spare parts car and already has lost its stereo head unit, Black leather seats and rear centre seat belt that together with the one from Pretzels parts car is going into the rumble seat of My 1930 A model Ford. Lots more is coming off before I put the rest up for sale.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
You also need 6 of the same coils.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
I know that now but if I didn't ask I wouldn't would I? LOL :)

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
I know I need 6 coils, Im not daft, I would like to run a stock engine cover over a COP. As my COP kit is an early type if I could replace the front 3 coils maybe my engine cover would fit. And Trotty, My old car is spare parts car and already has lost its stereo head unit, Black leather seats and rear centre seat belt that together with the one from Pretzels parts car is going into the rumble seat of My 1930 A model Ford. Lots more is coming off before I put the rest up for sale.
I never implied u were daft champ. Was probably me being daft and not understanding 100% what u were trying to achieve. It's all sorted now and u got ur answer anyways. No harm done. ;)

bj82

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brad
Drive
99 SII Legnum VR4
Still any in stock?

I might be needing a set pending 1-up manager (wife) approval and some testing on the weekend.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Still any in stock?

I might be needing a set pending 1-up manager (wife) approval and some testing on the weekend.

plates are ready, harness needs assembly, coil can be ordered and arrived within 2 weeks, which is when Ill be back iin Brisbane

bj82

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brad
Drive
99 SII Legnum VR4
Cool cool - gives me time to try some easy fixes and work on my begging.

I'll try all the easy stuff this weekend (clean/"service" coil pack) then let you know the verdict by Monday.

Is it bad that i am secretly hoping my current coil packs are so far gone that nothing will save them JUST so i can get COP?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
nothing's wrong with wanting to have better hardwares in our cars..

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
Is there a v4 kit coming with the 6A12 like cam cover ... ;-)

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Yer, he's useless, I have one of his original COP kits and Projector/Angel eyes kits. Both no issues after many many years (y)

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
Sweet I'll take an upgrade kit for existing thanks ;-)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
******PRICE UPDATE******

$850 Delivered For OzVR4 Paid Members / $950 for non-paid members

What's included..

6x Genuine Denso Coils (Japan)
Set of Plates (4mm CNC'd / Front and Back)
Set of Harness
Nuts & Bolts for ease of Installation
1x Rocker Cover Bolt Gasket

brichman

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 PFL Galant VR-4 (Roanne Red)
Ah man, just when I didn't want to spend more money you drop the price again...hmmmm

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
would these fit under my stock engine cover?

Top Bottom