Status
Not open for further replies.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Looks like there is going to be some happy campers in here in the next few weeks !!!

G

Unregistered
Didn't see any supers - but did also get up close to a facelift purple leggie. In great condition and had a nice engine note! ;)

Edit: will be back there in a couple of weeks when my car's done and will do my best to take as many photos as I can.

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Didn't see any supers - but did also get up close to a facelift purple leggie. In great condition and had a nice engine note! ;)

Edit: will be back there in a couple of weeks when my car's done and will do my best to take as many photos as I can.

Did it have a Shimano sticker on the back?

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
I'm sorry, I didn't see. I was too busy looking over my car! :p

I meant the Purple Face lift, what Interior did it have? What wheels did it have? Was it a Type S? What about the stereo?

Sorry it's been so long since I've heard anything about it...

G

Unregistered
Sydo - there is also the prefacelift that I think is yours.

Mallen - as I said, I didn't give it a good look over because I was too busy looking over my car.

All I can say is that the two purple leggies I saw were in great condition. I didn't want to waste any more of Heath's time - as it was, he gave up half an hour to show me around my car.

Leigh

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Sorry to nag I must of misinterpreted the words 'close up' :p

So did he give you a run through the standard process of what they do to the VR4 specifically when they comply it?

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Ok latest news - apparently snickells, mallen and buzzypuppy (formerly mitchy's car) - your cars are "on the system" so your plates are due any day.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
That's fantastic news. Mallen, hope this will alleviate any concerns :)

My current car doesn't feel like mine anymore and all I did was change the numberplates (transferring my ones onto the Legnum).

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Ok latest news - apparently snickells, mallen and buzzypuppy (formerly mitchy's car) - your cars are "on the system" so your plates are due any day.

Wasn't BuzzPuppys formerly drifter_x's car ?

I'll stop being a VR4 nerd now :p

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Oooh, you're keeping track hawks? Well, if you've been noticing how Mitchy and I keep referring to "the super twins", we're actually doing a swap. He's getting mine (formerly Scott's) and I'm getting Mitchy's. It's complicated, maybe somewhat interesting, but Kristian knows the score :D

G

Unregistered
by the time me and gav get our 2nd hand cars, they will be 4th hand cars. :p

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
yeah, you've confused me, but thats not hard ! if everyones happy it's all good :D

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Payed for compliance yesterday, came to $3500, including tires etc, so, now the waiting on transport game begins :)

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Good to know the price Steve, I was budgeting around $3000 + tyres, so it sounds about right.

Ta

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
The problem I've found in the past with cars and patience is that the people doing the work just push the patient ones to the back... I always like to do the right thing and would prefer that people take their time than rush a job, but it seems to be human nature that once people think they have a bit of lee-way with something they can play it out as long as they want :(

But then, you don't want someone working on your car to feel pressured and miss anything, make a mistake or just plain deliberately screw things up because they think you're an impatient dick.

So what's the best approach? Tell them you want the job done properly and its ok if it takes a while, or say you'd like it done as quickly as possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom