Dead Legnum on the side of the road

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
and also, next to that brown solenoid is your fuel pressure regulator's electronic solenoid.. as far as I know its only used whilst on warm up stage

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
I don't think its the central locking fuse as when it was open circ. the central locking worked. You have no idea where oil got to. Its everywhere.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
I fixed the problem permanently. I purchased another car and my old one will become spares backup for the new one and at this stage I wont be selling any parts..

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
The more I looked into the wiring loom the worse it looked, every connector I disconnected was coated in oil and all the insulation had gone hard with the heat and become very brittle. I figured out that by the time I got it cleaned up I would be to old to drive.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
Its great, I have started a members ride thread, something I never did with the old one. Its Fairflums old car.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
We should have "The Pool Room" section for the forum where stuff like this gets nominated as just gold moments of OZVR4

Top Bottom