Donation of shagged leads

G

Unregistered
Hey guys i know someone who is willing to make me up some leads but he requires a set of leads to go off and i was wondering if someone was willing to donate a set of shagged leads to me.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I do, but obviously I'm some distance away. If you really want them let me know :)

G

Unregistered
yeah ignition leads. have no idea what they will be made from but its his line of work so i trust him.

thanks brad will let you know if i cant get anything locally

G

Unregistered
how much will they cost??

there are ones out there you can buy....

NKG make some,
there are some on rhdjapan aswell,

and the UK guys have some avaible to...
i think in the early days they used fto leads

G

Unregistered
I have some as I upgraded to TOP GUN Max leads, they are still good and not chagged.
If you pay for postage, maybe post them back when your done

G

Unregistered
carsten
a well respected ignition place will be making them for me. so i know they wont be anywhere near as expensive as top gun or any other brands and will be up there quality and performance wise.

emmanuel
i have no probs with paying for postage but i dont know if he will be pulling them apart so not sure if i will be able to send them back

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I have some you can use - I replaced them a few months ago but I don't think they were worn out yet. No need to return them. I'm in Melbourne too, if you want to collect them in person. PM me if you're interested.

G

Unregistered
Thats even better, should be all sorted then Bill.

G

Unregistered
dont forget to get a price for the reat of us, and colour choice if any :p

G

Unregistered
thanks derek ill be in touch.

haha i will try and see if he is willing to do a few sets for you guys.

G

Unregistered
hey guys just a heads up will be getting ice ignition to make up the leads for me once i grab them from derek and have spoken to him about getting some leads done for those who are interested. can get the specifics once they are made up for those who are interested

G

Unregistered
yep im in i need them.. red plz
any idea of ETA? before aug 30th by any chance?

G

Unregistered
no idea mate. just starting a new job so as soon as i can grab the leads off derek and get them to ice ill know more. all he said to me was as long as he has the parts and can get the parts he can make them. i guess it all depends on how busy he is also.

G

Unregistered
sweet let the work begin.. im keen as mustard on these leads...
cant wait

G

Unregistered
sorry guys just dropped them off today been busy with my new job
will have the new leads tomorrow most likely thursday because im busy tomorrow

Top Bottom