Donation of shagged leads

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I want some too. If these don't come through in the next couple of weeks I'll be getting Top Guns. So hurry up! :ROFLMAO:

G

Unregistered
I'd like some in red :)

price and spec's please (size of cable used)

G

Unregistered
ill let you all know in the next day or 2 when i pick them up

G

Unregistered
sweet. is that only your ones or ones for us that are interested aswell?

G

Unregistered
only my ones are ready. for those who are interested the RRP is 132 including GST for those of you on here who mention my name and the forum will get them for 110 including gst. They have a 200ohm resistance as opposed 400-600 of the top gun max300 range and they are 5mm which i think is the same as the top gun but i assure you they are of a lot better quality than oem and top gun. i got mine in black forgot to ask about colours not sure if he still does colours.

atm im going to be a bit of a guinea pig though because the boot under the cap is a little bit longer than standard but he thinks there should be enough room in the, if not he will find the right boot and replace them for me but i will have an exact answer for you on thursday night after my car gets serviced.

for those who do want leads you can deal with him directly www.iceignition.com.au or you can go through me.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Will wait and see how you go on Thurs, if all is good I'll grab a set. Good price. Is the difference in resistence meant to have any affect at all? Better/worse/etc?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Lower resistance means more charge reaching your plugs and less heat in the leads. Better all over really.

What insulation does he use?

G

Unregistered
who wants to send a set over to me once fitment/colours have been confirmed

G

Unregistered
Silicone-RFR inner insulation protected and reinforced by fibreglass braiding, further coated with "ULTRA TEMP" silicone jacketing.

G

Unregistered
im getting a set one i see how you go on thursday.. carsten if you cant get them posted via ICE i will send them for you..

G

Unregistered
just to show you what may be an issue. in this photo you will see the top lead being the ice lead has a longer bit of rubber coming off the cap. does anyone know if this will stop it from fitting properly.

leadcomparison.jpg

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
i don't see why it would stop you/us from fitting it.. it might actually give it a more 'air tight' install..

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I agree with Chris, there's no reason those shouldn't fit as long as they're the same overall length and diameter.

Definitely look great - I recently changed my leads but might buy a backup set...

Top Bottom