Donation of shagged leads

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Oops I read it wrong.

2000 series it is! Did you want me to order through you Bill? If so, PM me your bank details and I'll send you the money, if that's how you wanna do it.

Thanks for getting this organised!

G

Unregistered
up to you mate. he's in chelt, as long as you mention my name you will get them for 110

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Just got off the phone with Michael, really helpful guy. He said he doesn't normally carry the red-insulated cable, but I convinced him there'd be a lot of people from here interested in red, so if he could get it in it wouldn't go to waste. He's also offered to ship my leads for free 'cause I'm buying two sets - not that I'm saying he'll do that for everyone 'cause its completely up to him. But I'm sure sold - what a champ!

Thanks again for organising this Bill.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
QLD fellas.. who wants to order a set as well? let's do a mini-GB.. get alot of these leads sent out to 1 address..

G

Unregistered
nah not yet. im booked in for a service will do it then

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
hey trev, urs been shipped yet? I need some also, could ship 3 sets.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I received my sets yesterday ;) They look hot... not that you'll be able to see them once installed, of course :p

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I don't even have my car atm, and mine will probably wait until I do all the timing gear in a couple of months anyway. My bro's will go on as soon as he gets the car, but that's prolly a couple of months away too, sorry!

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
well I definitely need new leads, so I guess i'll be the guinea pig.

G

Unregistered
ill have them on by thursday next week if that helps

G

Unregistered
wow just got back from picking my car up and a drive significant difference in the way the car starts and revs

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Bump!

Any updates on whoever got these leads on their car? I am in need one set which I am interested on the 2000 series 5mm in red or blue.

Top Bottom