Wanted ACT Drive Shaft seal

Ricardo

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ricardo
Drive
1999 Mitsubishi Legnum
Hey i have a reoccurring problem where my left front drive seal keeps leaking have replace seal twice in about 4 months and im told my drive shaft needs replacing. Does anyone know where i can get one? Are they the same as evo drive shafts?

G

Unregistered
It sounds odd that the driveshaft would require replacing unless the surface was damaged during removal/refitting. More likely the seal has been fitted incorrectly, the wrong seal has been used, or that it's been fitted dry and not lubed causing it to prematurely burn out.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Manual or auto. I have an auto one here. Curious to see the driveshaft though (not sure i believe the issue is the shaft)

Ricardo

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ricardo
Drive
1999 Mitsubishi Legnum
Manual or auto. I have an auto one here. Curious to see the driveshaft though (not sure i believe the issue is the shaft)

Hey Steve it's an auto, how much you want for it and postage to ACT?

Ricardo

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ricardo
Drive
1999 Mitsubishi Legnum
Hey Steve are you tge guy who travels around aus and tunes VR4's?

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Hey Steve it's an auto, how much you want for it and postage to ACT?
Well it needs an inner CV boot so $30 plus postage (possibly have an inner CV boot here, can supply it with it as well if we do, installed or not, either way. I'd guess postage is $20 or something but I'll check first. Just PM me.

Top Bottom