Dyno Day - 19th November 2011 (GWW)

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
Hi Poita, i had you listed as 11.8 for AFR, which was leanest, but from the above it looks like you are saying 10.3.. so ive changed you to 10.3 which looks much more normal.

So lee is now takes out the 'i trust my mate to tune my car' award, which is interesting as he tuned it himself!

Matthew. corrected you.... sorry, didnt update titles after adding those other cars in... you loose the 'at least i showed up' award and steveP takes that now..

Tom you took out the 'I need another cluch' award because you got highest torque for a manual...

Attachments

• dyno ss.xls
    34 KB · Views: 4

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
They are not stock ignition maps, they do have less spark up top to avoid knock. I never had knock on the dyno with those maps, only on road after a couple of hard 3rd gear runs.

Didnt realise it had the ign maps as well....

WhO

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Robert
Drive
VW Bora
you say that but you always give me sh!t when it comes to working on them or the turning circle. your such a hypocrite :p

And you know what would solve your boost issues... Screamer ;)
or not being so dodgy and buying a proper spring :p

Well they can suck to work on and they also have the turning circle of a boat. However i said i like Legnums... yours is a galant :p Mwahahaha :p

it's.simon

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
VR-4 Galant Type S
just letting you know my results have been posted a few pages back, cheers. ;)

Top Bottom