EOI Willowbank Test & Tune

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
There are lots of dates available. The date that best suits me is Saturday 28 Th June. An alternate date would be Wednesday 25 Th June. (after a pay day) With Saturday events the gates open at 4 pm and for Wednesday they open at 5.30. On both days it is better to be there 1/2 hour earlier.
Costs are as follows:- To race $45.00, Admits the entrant and one other
To spectate $20.00 for adults, children 13 and under are free

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Sounds like a good idea,

Might need to organize a GB of Evo diffs for afterward though... :p

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Just don't get to savage with the launch ( don't put the pedal to the metal before you take your foot off the brake ) and it will be fine.

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 face lift Legnum VR4 manual
^^ this, nice soft launch for us without SAYC :p Interested in coming too this but I will need a helmet and time for the new clutch to wear in :D

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
You can borrow my helmet and your clutch should be bedded in after the long drive back from Sydney. No excuses now Daniel :p

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Bought a helmet a few months ago for about $25 from aldi, i'm all set :D

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
haha Thanks Chris, you thinking of coming up and having some fun in your VR-4 before its gone? And Aldi you say Rick? Interesting :ninja:

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
haha Thanks Chris, you thinking of coming up and having some fun in your VR-4 before its gone? And Aldi you say Rick? Interesting :ninja:

They have rolling specials like that. No idea when they will have helmets again.

I am also keen. Want to see what a stock VR-4 can do. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
They have rolling specials like that. No idea when they will have helmets again.

I am also keen. Want to see what a stock VR-4 can do. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sweet :) I got to see what a near stock leggy does down the quarter, 15+seconds :ROFLMAO: down at eastern creek drags. All he had was a bigger front mount and a catback exhaust :LOL:

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
They started their price at about $100 but motorcyclists aren't keen on buying discount safety gear so the price just kept dropping, ironically making them harder to sell

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Dan if you want to buy a helmet there is a motorbike store in Tweed near machinery drive, I bought my open face helmet there for something like $40-50. But I am happy for you to use mine, but we would not be able to race :p
As for me coming, not sure. Would definitely like to but would hate to break something. I do have someone interested in the car at the moment, so see what happens. If I still have it in June I could be tempted but Wednesdays would be hard for me to make and Saturday afternoons I play soccer.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
ah stuff it I wanna break the 12's :p better to do it while its colder.
I also have a spare helmet someone could borrow on the night.
I just hope my clutch can hold out

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
Dan if you want to buy a helmet there is a motorbike store in Tweed near machinery drive, I bought my open face helmet there for something like $40-50. But I am happy for you to use mine, but we would not be able to race :p
As for me coming, not sure. Would definitely like to but would hate to break something. I do have someone interested in the car at the moment, so see what happens. If I still have it in June I could be tempted but Wednesdays would be hard for me to make and Saturday afternoons I play soccer.
Isn't the soccer season over soon, Saturday is the preferred day

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Isn't the soccer season over soon, Saturday is the preferred day
Only just started really, have played 2 games so far. I scored a hatrick vs nimbin, hippy pot heads not so great at sports lol.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
You could come after the game

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
Cheers for the info Chris :D I'll leave the offer open for now just in case you decide you do want to come up, and Tj's put a helmet on offer so wont be a issue borrowing one off either :p Will have to say driving back from Sydney the car is feelin sooo good, Steves clutch grips so firmly and the car just builds speed up so fast. All I need to do is get used too the new ratio and shorter engagement zone and I'll be laughing :ROFLMAO:

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
I don't think it would go that fast

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
Just 26 days to go. When the flag drops the bullshit stops ( I Know its a green light but that doesn't fit the rhyme).

Top Bottom