EOI Willowbank Test & Tune

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
I seen ya first run but didn't see the time you got
After a very crappy start only an 13.8 @ 167km/h I forgot to turn off the traction control, and the second even worse 14.0 @163km/h :( I need to sort out my launches since I've been driving the work ute last 2 weeks sorta need to relearn my clutch positioning and start nailing the launch again will hopefully help beat my best time Wednesday... I hope

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 face lift Legnum VR4 manual
Yer it did suck driving all the way up there and not getting a run, felt cheated. I don't think I can make it up Wednesday night unfortunately will try for the next weekend on when every that might be.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
well at least the rain had the decency to set in and stick around, would've sucked if it cleared up as soon as we were sent home.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
I got a run in
IMG_0570.JPG
You can just see BJ's son of dat in the other lane. E/t was 14.5 at 95.46 (153.63) and a suitably grandfatherly r/t of .865

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Yer it did suck driving all the way up there and not getting a run, felt cheated. I don't think I can make it up Wednesday night unfortunately will try for the next weekend on when every that might be.
all that good company and verbal intercourse would have made it worth it though.:D

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 face lift Legnum VR4 manual
Yup all was not lost, it was good catching up with everyone and seeing you're dislike to Bj's Pulsar Gti Rob :p was good fun :D. Hopefully the next one won't be far away, and with everyone turning up with their cameras should see a nice number of run vids.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Wednesday week would be good... Origin night should have fewer cars, even if it's a dead rubber game

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
Bj's little blue brick is disgustingly fast for a neesun.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Wednesday ill be going hopefully get a fair few runs in usually alot less cars out with origin on

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Only got one real run in, first time at the drags, managed a 14.5 with a piss poor launch. Second run was shitty, just sat there with wheelspin from too much RPMs and open diff!

More boost and a proper launch should see me into the 13s no worries

Still unsure about Origin night.

Top Bottom