EOI Willowbank Test & Tune

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 face lift Legnum VR4 manual
I might catch you all there and meet Rob at the gates. Yo Chris you thinking of coming up also? And what about Christian? has he expressed any interest in coming?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
sorry guys, i wont be making this one.. again.. got sh1t going on at my parent's place..

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
:p that's a drag ( see what I did there :D ) I should grab numbers for those that will be eating Robs BBQ goodness so I can bring up enough bread rolls :)

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
in +1 passenger,
might need to borrow someone's helmet at some point...

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
You all need to bring your own snaggs as ive seen the way some of you eat and its not pretty. LOL Ive just watched a post on facebook about the merits of painting your FMIC black, might have to paint mine. There is a special radiator paint that should be more efficient at transferring the heat. I will have to look into that. Intimidating look - Stealth look????

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
I will have 4 people attending

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Ive just watched a post on facebook about the merits of painting your FMIC black, might have to paint mine. There is a special radiator paint that should be more efficient at transferring the heat. I will have to look into that. Intimidating look - Stealth look????

Rob, unlike them, don't paint the whole core, just do the forward facing sections, having the rear shiny prevents the heat soak from the radiator and engine that a 'black backside' will cause.

Also, unlike me, use etch primer first...

hozza

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nathan
Drive
97 COTY manual legnum.(gone)
96 GTO MR
S13 silvia
So who is going to the goodna maccas?
Ill be there as a traitor in a nissan.

PUDG3_VR4

The Unlucky One....
First Name
BJ
Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta ST
2002 Volvo V70 XC Cross Country
Who isn't a traitor these days :p Be at maccas @ 3:30.
Gotta swing by a friends place after to pick up dashcam :D

Kiwivr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Gary
Drive
Legnum
I'll be there to watch and finally meet some people I'll be in the white voila ute

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
I picked up 2 doz breadrolls so should be enough. Got my "Dash Cam" sorted :p and will be leaving in the hour ( cause I live too far away :wtf: ) I'll see you all there:D

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Won't make Maccas, but will make it to the drags + a mate with his 32 GTR. See you guys later!

hozza

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nathan
Drive
97 COTY manual legnum.(gone)
96 GTO MR
S13 silvia
Bugger. Cant make it to drags tonight. Am at maccas atm. Distinct lack of vr4s.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
was good to see u hozza sorry I got to maccas late lol.
unfortunately it rained as I finished my second run :( I think Borg and pretzil didn't make the run and others pops, bj and Andy made 1 run each I think?

so to make up for those who can come we are going to go again on Wednesday origin night hoping it will be quiet and dry lol and I need to make up for my poor excuse of a lunch :( lol

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
was good to see u hozza sorry I got to maccas late lol.
unfortunately it rained as I finished my second run :( I think Borg and pretzil didn't make the run and others pops, bj and Andy made 1 run each I think?

so to make up for those who can come we are going to go again on Wednesday origin night hoping it will be quiet and dry lol and I need to make up for my poor excuse of a lunch :( lol
That will be enough of this pops business. I only had 1 run, et was 14.52, r/t .865 and trap speed 95.46 mph (153.63)

Top Bottom