Fresh Bays! Show us your engine bay

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Do people just use engine degreaser to get the banana bunch so clean?

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Mine's painted

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
No underbody tray? Mine gets a bit like that too except it has no shiny hard pipes to make it stand out...

Badger

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
Manual Super Legnum VR4
No underbody tray? Mine gets a bit like that too except it has no shiny hard pipes to make it stand out...

Nope car never had one haha, plus the vents in the bonnet don't help much with keeping the dust out and what not. And I guess working in an industrial area doesnt help either haha

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Oh well, even if this thread is for fancy engine bays, I will sneak my filthy one in anyway... (phrasing)

10297852_10203863102757749_9207513930428603041_n.jpg

Yes, I couldn't help but do the cable tie mod, they were on special the other day and tempted me into it, was either that or gorilla grip tape..

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Oh well, even if this thread is for fancy engine bays, I will sneak my filthy one in anyway... (phrasing)

Yes, I couldn't help but do the cable tie mod, they were on special the other day and tempted me into it, was either that or gorilla grip tape..
You forgot to cable tie the 90 deg under the strut brace.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Sideburns should post his Honda bay....

ersanalamin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ersan Al Amin
Drive
Year 2000 EA5A => FL EC5A
This is my car, it was built from year 2000 EA5A, transforming into FL EC5A.

http://www.bosmobil.com/performance/...R4-b-9103.html

The car had automotive local online magazine news coverage 3 weeks ago. The language is in indonesian, but the picture said thousand words. the pic was awesome. Though it is not yet perfect as i wanted due to funding shortage, thus should not have come out at news paper, but I still love and proud of it. just like mother giving birth to her baby.

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Nice Ersan, it's so clean and well thought out. bagus sekali!

ersanalamin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ersan Al Amin
Drive
Year 2000 EA5A => FL EC5A
Nice Ersan, it's so clean and well thought out. bagus sekali!

Well thanks Ben, seem to me you are visiting bali regularly :D

The engine bay repainted with Glassurit, the color is blue black metallic, same with stock paint used by dealer. I bought the paint myself, had it mix to match the color and hand it over to boys at workshop.

11.jpg

15.jpg

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Haha, I haven't ever been to Bali... Only Jakarta and Bandung. I'm half-indo ;)

Top Bottom