Fresh Bays! Show us your engine bay

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Need some better pics.

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
Is that LPG?

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Doubtful, doesn't look like it has anywhere near the amount of engine bay junk for gas. Just a big single, and throttle body is now not only in the opposite side to stock, but part of the piping. That's cool. What kinda power?

LYNDON

Idling at the Lights
First Name
LYNDON
Drive
1997 VR4 GALANT
372 hp 340 ft-lb tq at the wheels ..... 95 octane fuel with water -methanol @17 psi boost ..... recently added magnecor 8.5 wires .... fuel injectors max out , have some 1000 cc to put then push for 450 hp stock engine..... The response of the single is sweet once you match your turbo, full boost by 4200 rpm straight to red line

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
Cheers mate, I will have the throttle body closer to the plenum

adaxo

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Adam
Drive
Legnum VR4
Doubtful, doesn't look like it has anywhere near the amount of engine bay junk for gas. Just a big single, and throttle body is now not only in the opposite side to stock, but part of the piping. That's cool. What kinda power?
This is my engine bay, full of 'LPG junk'

1%2B%285%29.JPG

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Tidy install, your junk's well hidden (y) Looks basically stock.
I have no issue with gas, junk in this case was merely a synonym for stuff.

Yo_Mang

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Blake
Drive
2002 Mitsubishi Legnum
I realised that I made this thread a few months ago while thinking about blinging up my bay a bit, and never ended up posting any photos of what I have done since!

I ended up painting some piping, the rocker covers and the intake manifold too. It's definitely a love or hate theme. I'm a JDM fanboy at heart so it's a bit out there haha

_DSC0784.jpg

_DSC0787.jpg

_DSC0793.jpg

_DSC0794.jpg

Also planning on changing the battery / making it not pink at some point!

What are the other rocker covers people are fitting off? They look nice and clean!

Top Bottom