Front Mount Intercooler Kit

G

Unregistered
Would also be interested in Stage 3. Good luck with the development!

First Name
ivan
Drive
Prado...
STAGE 4!

WOW.....then I would need to get you hi-flowed turbos!

heard the wrx ones would fit, anyone know which model? VF-34 big ones? :ROFLMAO:

ivan

p/s: how about alloy bar & plate radiators? with built-in oil coolers, same size as oem but 50% better cooling! being the same core, the water will also aid in cooling the oil.... did some for the wrx....

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
this will be a good future upgrade with the radiators.. after knowing what happened to VR4Rocket's and seeing how thin the core is.. i'd be inclined to replace mine soon..

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Rather than making them, check an EVO4-9 radiator, I reckon they are pretty close to fitting.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Stage 3 for me also and possibly a up rated radiator down the track a little.

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
remember the radiators? from the chinese company that manufactured my cooler piping? they would be an option.. all alloy and good quality (i looked at one when in Hong Kong)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Josh's (Frozen) radiator seems good.. we should ask him to take it off and test it on my car :D

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Stay "tuned" ;)

x3e1mr9.jpg

x3e3uu5.jpg

x3e2of2.jpg

x3e4kg9.jpg

...there's something going on here. Photos are fresh from today.

G

Unregistered
With the alloy pipe kit, is it possible to reduce the bend of the throttle body pipe as the Pro Shop Iida one on RHDJapan?

Image4.jpg

First Name
ivan
Drive
Prado...
Hi EVERYONE,

I have decided to go another way....as GREDDY kit offered with the intercooler and the two pipe connected to the new cooler. This will be about 1 month away to be ready to ship to you guys, STAGE 2.

STAGE 3: Other pipes will be next stage, once I get the CORRECTED kit soon, hopefully in 2 months max ready to ship!

Cheers, ivan

First Name
ivan
Drive
Prado...
STAGE 2: The Front mount intercooler is 600x250x76 in bar and plate as the 2 pipes on each end of the intercooler is on the way to the factory.

I hope to get some news in 2 weeks of the ETA first kit out for test fitting here.

STAGE 3: Awaiting the corrected pipes from 'engineer christian'

cheers, ivan

First Name
ivan
Drive
Prado...
Alloy pipes to intercooler

Here are the new pictures of the alloy pipe, mandrel bend and polished for better heat reflection, for both sides to the intercooler....

Top Bottom