Golpher Radiators any opinons on quality/durability/fit?

ersanalamin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ersan Al Amin
Drive
Year 2000 EA5A => FL EC5A
I bought a golpher and find some issues:
1. I can not use OEM fan because AC extra fan bracket hit the front turbo inlet
2. the OEM fan bracket cant be bolted correctly at the lower section, seems it its move slightly 1 cm when welded

I think they did send me a reject product and I already launched paypal dispute in this matter.

anybody face the same issues with me? I dont know what to do with this radiator, it sat on garage since i receive it, never installed. I can edit the lower bolt position, but i can not deal with ac extra fan matter, i prefer to use oem fan

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Search for the thread about koyorad units, there was mention of slimline fans there if it helps.

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Trim the fan shroud, I did, and have not had a problem since. You would have seen comments on here that people have had to trim the fan shroud to make it fit.

ersanalamin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ersan Al Amin
Drive
Year 2000 EA5A => FL EC5A
Search for the thread about koyorad units, there was mention of slimline fans there if it helps.

Nahh, I better stick with OEM fan

Trim the fan shroud, I did, and have not had a problem since. You would have seen comments on here that people have had to trim the fan shroud to make it fit.

I will have a look the possibilities and decide what to do next about it, havent paid attention to it again since the mechanics told me the isues about it, Thanks anyway

Top Bottom