Gran Turismo 5

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
^ lol I'm still on Forza 2 as well. Hell, I'm still going on Sega GT 2002!

I've got the demo of Forza 3 & I see no difference between it & GT5.

swift5_8

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomas
Drive
Current: Legnum, Datsun 260z x 3
Past: 180sx, gti-r sold R32 GTS4, 1972 Restored Celica
I have clocked the first 3 levels of the game all the way to prefesional, still no Legnum ( checked after every single race ) i am starting to dislike this game purely for tat reason. The movie in the end is not as good as i expected it to be. Oh well i will keep on playing until it comes up.
Clocked 1:19 on Top Gear Track in a TVR 350T :) i want to compare it to Tricked out Legnum sooo bad.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
I unlocked a trigger mauve one at around level 10...getting pretty over the game already. Forza had a lot more to like, you can't even do brake upgrades in this ffs and its supposed to be the "real driving simulator".

Allan

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Allan
Drive
Legnum
I am fairly dissapointed with the game. theres supposed to be a thousand cars to choose but you have to keep trying the second hand dealer for most of them to come up. The graphics are alright but the sound is pretty bad. maybe if it was brought out three years ago i would think differently.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Got this today while here in the good old US of A. Went to buy the game and someone had pre-ordered the collectors edition and didn't pick it up- so its now in my hand mwaha ha ha:p
Also, i currently have the 10th fastest time on London reverse in GT 350Z!! My email address is thefever71, oh and look for the Aussie flag(y)
IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Got this today while here in the good old US of A. Went to buy the game and someone had pre-ordered the collectors edition and didn't pick it up- so its now in my hand mwaha ha ha:p

Congrats. Now, if we can just do something about the Miller & the iFagBook on the desk you'd be all set! lol

az1310

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Aaron
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4
i got the signature edition the same package as PeteGT and i was wondering if anybody know anything about the WIN an Mercedes SLS AMG? i got the code but no other information about how to enter.

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
i got the signature edition the same package as PeteGT and i was wondering if anybody know anything about the WIN an Mercedes SLS AMG? i got the code but no other information about how to enter.

The competition starts in december, but there is no details yet on what you have to do except start levelling up b-spec drivers

Danners

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
99 Galant VR4 Series 2
Got the Legnum lastnight finally at level 13. This random used cars thing is annoying.

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
I got mine finally yesterday as well, in Trigger :)D) and proceeded to drop about $80k on it before even taking it for a spin :D Mmmm, 455hp w/ Stage 3 turbo kit.... the thing is a frigging monster, even with the n00b controls on :D

mchieff

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dennis
Drive
Legnum
Got the leggie, trigger, painted it white, added a wing (no std wing wtf?) and lowered it.
Spent about 40K on it and the thing flies. Stiffened the crap out of the suspension to stop it behaving like a pogo stick under brakes/acceleration.
I think it sounds good (only sports zorst, pipes and cat)
Haha nitephyre, mine's only 380hp and it sure boogies!

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
Maybe i should poor some money into mine then. Im still waiting to come across a minitruck!!!!! Think i much preferred Sega gt with the whole used vehicle special purchase nonsense

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
Maybe i should poor some money into mine then. Im still waiting to come across a minitruck!!!!! Think i much preferred Sega gt with the whole used vehicle special purchase nonsense

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
^ Shhhh don't spoil Sega GT for me please. I'm still going on it, there's only so far I can go with this Peugeot 206 GTI..

Danners

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
99 Galant VR4 Series 2
I got mine finally yesterday as well, in Trigger :)D) and proceeded to drop about $80k on it before even taking it for a spin :D Mmmm, 455hp w/ Stage 3 turbo kit.... the thing is a frigging monster, even with the n00b controls on :D

I literally upgraded everything on mine... I counted about 200K spent! I wanted to drift it, so I set 90% of power to the rears, chucked crappy tyres on it, gave it some camber and screwed around with the LSD.... didn't work as well as i'd hoped. Its fast but doesn't really slide too well.

Top Bottom