Help! Wheels needed

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
Does anyone in either the inner west or North Ryde areas have a spare set of factory (or legal) wheels they could loan me to pass my pink slip? I can't get my wheels approved.

Only needed for a couple of hours to pass inspection. I can collect and drop back off too.

Thanks team

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
If you are super desperate you can borrow the wheels off my car on from wed arvo till thursday evening. Need them back to drive on for friday

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
At least he's closer than me :)

You just need to give up sleep, could've come up Sunday night instead of sleeping to do the swap ;)

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
Thanks guys, ended up getting it sorted today after a week of headaches.

i should've come out there Steve....I hate hindsight.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Just glad it's sorted Mick :)

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
I remember, back in the day, when you had to take webbers off and reinstall OEM manifolds and carbies, one a year, didn't seem that bad then, another guy I knew pulled his whole turbo setup out for a week!

Seems nuts now....

Top Bottom