japanese cigarette butts in the rear ash tray
shocking aftermarket alpine splits

DRAN_GT

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Denny
Drive
Legnum Vr4 98 (facelift)
found some chewing gum looked like japanese hubba bubba found a receipt for something fro 13,231 yen and some black black chewing gum and a old school green and purple hks sticker under the passenger footwell which now lives on my tool box

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
I found lots of things in mine, recently found out I have cusco hard pipes. When I first got the car after it arrived from Japan I found I had a trans cooler, turbo timer, Trust exhaust, project mu brake rotors.

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Gotta wonder what sort of agent doesn't notice hard pipes on a car with horrid black woven rubber piping!

tsai1

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Ben
Drive
01 legnum
I found a road flare should b able to have fun with that

Wellsy1212

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Dean
Drive
Super Legnum
I'm the second Aus owner of my car, but I did find an OZVR4.COM sticker under the center console when I was installing the new stereo (thanks Brad). Fairly stoked.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I'm the second Aus owner of my car, but I did find an OZVR4.COM sticker under the center console when I was installing the new stereo (thanks Brad). Fairly stoked.

LOL I didn't realise that was there! Must have just forgotten about it :)

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
I found a flare in the passenger foot well, cant wait to use it

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
Flare
Cigarettes (2-3 butts, 1 whole smoke) under the carpet
fuel card (has the owner's name in japanese)
Half working reverse parallel parking sensor kit
Turbo timer
Carrozzeria - missing screen - but have the rest of the system and wiring

I get the feeling that the owner of my car like gadgets, chain smoked (a/c still smells faintly of smoke), while thrashing it on company fuel (gear knob and 2 o'clock on steering wheel are worn out).

Also liked to reverse into things - had a few cracks on bumper and 1 ding on boot lid. He did keep the KM down and the rest of the paint in good order!

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Fuel receipts from Jomo, not that exciting. Ayumi Hamasaki CD stuck in dead carozzeria double din. Nothing else cool unfortunately.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
A coin and a switch under the dash for head light dimmer to parkers when I stop :) have to leave the switch off with my red park bulbs tho :p

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
I get the feeling that the owner of my car like gadgets, chain smoked (a/c still smells faintly of smoke), while thrashing it on company fuel (gear knob and 2 o'clock on steering wheel are worn out).

Also liked to reverse into things - had a few cracks on bumper and 1 ding on boot lid. He did keep the KM down and the rest of the paint in good order!

You're like CSI, you've made a full indentikit of the previous owner. Now go find him (or her)!

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
You're like CSI, you've made a full indentikit of the previous owner. Now go find him (or her)!

yeah man!

He (i'm assuming he :p) liked mild seven super lights and extra lights cigarettes.

the only day i'll sign up to facebook is if i find the profile of the ex-owner of my car in japan - hahaha. i have a few questions for him :p

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
My legnum key had a keyring with a phonenumber and some Japanese writing. I sms'd the number and then also called it but I don't speak Japanese. I couldn't even tell whether it was the owner. "regunamu...regunamu....".

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I found a radar detector in mine. And a bunch of Japanese chewing gum wrappers and an accommodation brochure.

Top Bottom